Choose your deal
- $19 for a Basketball School P.A. Day Pass for Ages 8-14 on June 3
- 1 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- $59 for a Full Week of Summer Basketball Camp
- 7 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
wagjag is active!
- Unlimited buys
- Option 1: Valid on June 3, 2013 from 8:45am-4pm for ages 8-14
- Option 2: Valid for the week selected at checkout. Runs from 9am-3:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am-2pm on Friday
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Must bring own lunch and snack
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- Limited quantities available
- Daily skill development drills and games
- Camp competitions
- Faith-based camp with a focus on fun, social skills and character development
- Includes a camp T-shirt
Signing up your kids for camp is a good way to keep them busy while boosting their physical fitness and giving your television a well-deserved break. Score a great deal with today's WagJags for Matolops Basketball Camp:
- $19 for a basketball school P.A. day pass for ages 8-14 on June 3 (a $65 value)
- $59 for 1 full week of basketball training camp (a $120 value)
Keep kids' feet and minds busy with one of Matolops Basketball Camps offered on the June 3 P.A. day and throughout the summer months. In addition to teaching dribbling, defence, offence and basket shooting skills, Matolops uses faith-based principals to build character while boosting social skills and encouraging new friendships. Camps take place at one of three schools in Hamilton and are lead by an enthusiastic team of coaches who focus on fun and skill development. Players of any skill level are welcome; kids will be grouped together based on their basketball chops to ensure each player get dedicated teaching time with peers playing at their skill level.
Full-week camp options (choose one at checkout):
- July 22-26 for ages 8-14 at Timothy Christian School (430 E 25th St., Hamilton)
- August 5-9 for ages 12-16 at Calvin Christian School (547 W 5th St., Hamilton)
- August 12-16 for ages 8-14 at West Highland Baptist Church in Hamilton (1605 Garth St., Hamilton)
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"Thank you for the time in writing me back with this information and having the patience of taking care of my confusing mess. Being a first time customer, I am so grateful and impressed in how you handled my situation. I used to work with the public and they can be very frustrating. I am definitely telling family and friends about what you did for me and promoting WagJag for more than one reason."
"I wanted to email and say what a great time we had with our WagJag deal at Snow Valley yesterday. It was great to try out a new ski hill and the deal was wonderful. I tracked down the person who works at Snow Valley in Promotions and told them their idea to go on WagJag brought us to Snow Valley and we'll be back to Snow Valley because of the great time we had!"
"I will shout from the highest rooftop, WagJag is da man."
"Your company has been providing great customer service which really gives me a peace of mind when buying your vouchers. I now hold so many of your vouchers I have to develop a separate calendar just to make sure I have a chance to redeem them all!"
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic