Buy For $69.00
wagjag is active!
- Expires September 22, 2013
- 2 buys per person, may buy 5 more for others. Limit 1 voucher per table of 2 per visit
- Valid for dinner only from 5pm to 10pm
- Valid for dine-in only
- Must use whole voucher in 1 visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends
- Seasonal menu items are subject to change
- Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
- Canadian-inspired restaurant
- Award-winning cuisine
- Located at the Hilton Toronto
Going out for dinner allows you to get away from your kitchen for a night, which is especially crucial if your appliances tend to come to life after dark. Avoid a jumping refrigerator and flying knife set with today's WagJag: $69 for a three-course dinner for two including a bottle of red or white house wine wine at Tundra (a $149 value).
Located in Toronto's Hilton, Tundra is a multi-award-winning restaurant with a menu and decor that embody Canadian culture. Diners enjoy gourmet meals created by executive chef Kevin Prendergast in a dining room with a design reminiscent of Canada's mountain peaks and redwood forests. Choose one item per person from each section of the prix fixe menu, and one bottle of red or white wine to pair with your meal.
Prix Fixe Menu
- Caesar salad
- Shrimp satay
- Canadian prime strip loin steak (6 oz) with roasted corn and kale succotash, buttered fingerlings, chimichurri
- Chili-cured red river salmon with citrus vinaigrette and a summer salad of bitter greens, pickled onions, mango, wonton crisps
- Summer pea risotto with asparagus tips, grated parmesan, kale chips
- Grilled chicken paillard with a sun-dried tomato emulsion, summer squash, grilled spring onion
- Warm summer berry tartlet with Tahitian vanilla ice cream
- Classic creme brulee served with biscotti
- Chocolate and wild raspberry ganache with honey sponge, fresh berries, candied orange
"Amazing food for supper! Was an excellent savoury meal. Our server was incredible - very friendly and great service. The presentation of the plates was great. We had an amazing night in the beautiful Tundra restaurant. Will definitely go back." - TripAdvisor
"Stayed at the Hilton this past weekend. Decided to come down to the bar for lunch. Sliders were delicious. I recommended dining here if staying at the Hilton. Great food and service." - YelpThe Hilton Toronto
145 Richmond St. W
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"I belong to five different coupon sites, and yours is by far the best! Thank you so much for all the hard work you do to find and offer these fabulous deals!"
"Thank you so much for your prompt attention. Your service is excellent!"
"WagJag is by far the best site I've found in months. Awesome. Thanks!"
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic