Buy For $39.00
wagjag is active!
- MUST pick up between Friday, September 27 - Wednesday, October 2, 2013
- Bring printed voucher to the Customer Service counter to redeem
- Home delivery available in Barrie/Gravenhurst/Orillia, refer to Locations section below for details
- This deal is being sold to you by the manufacturer. The retailer does not carry this product in stock
- Supplier: Ocean Seafood
- 1 x 5 lb bag
- 5-8 oz/piece
- Product of Canada
- Product is fully cooked in shell, individually frozen
- Compare at $17.99/lb retail
Understand why crustaceans are all they're cracked up to be with five pounds of Canadian snow crab sections. Clusters range in weight from five to eight ounces per piece and roughly include the legs and claw of half a crab. This summery seafood entree is pre-cleaned, cooked, sectioned and ready to heat and eat. Sweet, light and delicious crab meat is perfect for entertaining - steam and serve to create a table full of decidedly non-crabby diners.
How this Deal Works
Pick up at a retail location. Here's how:
1) Place your order with WagJag Grocery.
2) At checkout, choose the grocery store nearest you as a pick-up location.
3) During the deal's specified pick-up period, bring your printed voucher to the Customer Service counter at the grocery store you selected.
4) That's it! Feel free to shop while your order is fetched.
About the Supplier
Based in Scarborough, Ocean Seafood is a wholesaler/distributor and importer/ exporter of fine frozen seafood. Their full line of frozen seafood products including crab, squid, fish, shrimp, scallops and lobster can be found in supermarkets and restaurants across Canada.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- MacMillan's, 6834 Hwy 7 W (Mon-Fri 9am-7pm; Sat 10am-6pm; Sun 10am-5pm)
- Almost Perfect, 180 Harwood Ave. S (Mon-Wed 9am-7pm; Thu-Fri 9am-8pm; Sat 9am-7pm; Sun 10am-6pm)
- Chicken On The Run - Delivery only, conditions apply
- Customers who select this option must call Chicken on the Run at (705) 792-5222 to provide their delivery address and set up a delivery time within the redemption period (as specified in Offer Details above)
- Receive free delivery when you combine your WagJag order with any purchase from Chicken On The Run (no minimum)
- Or pay $10 to have only your WagJag Grocery order delivered
- If you have any questions before placing your order, call WagJag Customer Service at 1-855-492-4524 Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
- RABBA, 17 Kings Cross Rd. (Mon-Sun 8am-8pm)
- Wally Parr Sausage, 791 Hwy 6 (Mon-Wed 9am-6:30pm; Thu-Fri 9am-7pm; Sat 9am-6pm; Sun 9:30am-5:30pm)
- The Village Butcher, 132 Sixth St. (Tue-Sun 8am-7pm; closed Mon)
- Scoly's Hometown Market, 178 Nebo Rd. (Mon-Wed 8am-7pm; Thu-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat 8am-7pm; Sun 9am-5pm)
- Michael-Angelos, 8555 Woodbine Ave. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-8pm; Sun 9am-7pm)
- Foodport, 575 Ontario St. S (Mon-Sat 8am-9pm; Sun 9am-7pm)
- Brandco Wholesale, 5050 Tomken Rd. (Mon-Sat 9am-7pm; closed Sun)
- Michael-Angelos, 4099 Erin Mills Pkwy (Mon-Fri 8am-10pm; Sat 7am-9pm; Sun 9am-6pm)
- Brandt Meats, 1878 Mattawa Ave. (Wed 8am-6pm; Thu-Fri 8am-7pm; Sat 7am-3pm; closed Sun-Tue)
- Vince's Market, 19101 Leslie St. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-8pm; Sun 8am-7pm)
- The Meat Shoppe, 4025 Dorchester Rd. (Mon 8am-4pm; Tue-Fri 8am-6pm; Sat 8am-5:30pm; Sun 9am-3pm)
- The New Food Box, 7000 McLeod Rd. (Mon-Sat 8am-6pm; Sun/holiday 10am-4pm)
- Almost Perfect, 191 Bloor St. E (Mon-Wed 9am-7pm; Thu-Fri 9am-8pm; Sat 9am-7pm; Sun 9am-6pm)
- The Country Grocer, 729 Ridgewood Ave. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat-Sun 8am-7pm)
- J&W Foods, 2201 Brimley Rd. (Mon-Wed 8am-5pm; Thu-Fri 8am-6pm; Sat 8am-3pm; closed Sun)
- Lady York Foods, 2939 Dufferin St. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 9am-5pm)
- Vince's Market, 234 Toronto St. S (Mon-Wed 8am-9pm; Thu-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat-Sun 8am-7pm)
- Cataldi Fresh Market, 140 Woodbridge Ave. (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 9am-5pm)
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"I belong to five different coupon sites, and yours is by far the best! Thank you so much for all the hard work you do to find and offer these fabulous deals!"
"WagJag is by far the best site I've found in months. Awesome. Thanks!"
"I will shout from the highest rooftop, WagJag is da man."
"What I wanted to say was that I actually totally enjoy READING your descriptions to the WagJags. Whoever is doing the write ups is quite the joker. They give great descriptions with a hint of dark humour. I actually read them like a column."
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic