Choose your deal
- $25 for a Winery Tour for 1 at Pilliteri Estate, Inniskilin Estates and a $20 Credit at The Keg
- 0 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- $40 for a Winery Tour for 2 at Pilliteri Estate, Inniskilin Estates and a $40 Credit at The Keg
- 1 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
wagjag is active!
- Expires December 31, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Call to book
- Valid for dine-in only. Not valid towards alcohol
- Valid only at The Keg Fallsview location
- Option 1: Must purchase 1 entree
- Option 2: Must purchase 2 entrees
- Wine tour based on single/double occupancy. Additional wine tour tickets can be purchased at the tour desk. Transportation is not included
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
- Upscale steakhouse fare
- Great service and atmosphere
- Tastings and food at 2 Niagara wineries
Dining out allows you to avoid buying groceries, cleaning the kitchen and the awkward looks from the family as you pretend to host your own cooking show. Become the star of dinnertime by treating yourself to todays WagJag from The Keg Steakhouse & Bar in Niagara Falls. Choose from the following options:
- $25 for a winery tour for 1 at Pilliteri Estates, Inniskillin Niagara Estates and a $20 credit towards food at The Keg's Fallsview location (a $50 value)
- $40 for a winery tour for 2 at Pilliteri Estates, Inniskillin Niagara Estates and a $40 credit towards food at The Keg's Fallsview location (an $80 value)
The success of The Keg's restaurants throughout North America is in part thanks to their commitment to quality with their steaks - the finest beef cuts are selected, aged for tenderness before a flurry of special seasonings are added to bring forth a tantalizing flavour that's hard to come by anywhere else. Bring a partner and use your food credit towards any entree off themenu, including grilled top sirloin ($25.95), New York striploin ($42.95) and prime rib ($34.95), grilled to any specification from blue rare to Chicago-charred style. Select complimentary appetizers like escargot ($10.50), French onion soup ($8.95) or spinach salad ($9.25) to accompany your entree, or sub steak for chicken or seafood instead.
Your meal at The Keg can come after a full day of surveying two picturesque wineries in the nearby Niagara region. Visit Pillitteri Estates Winery and take a look at their production facilities and wine cellar, then stop by Inniskilin's estate for tastings, chocolate and cheese.
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"WagJag is by far the best site I've found in months. Awesome. Thanks!"
"This past weekend my family and I used up two different WagJag offers in the Niagara Region (greenhouse and a bar and grill) and I must say it was so worth it!!! We had such a great time and got a great value for our money! Keep up the great work and keep those deals coming!!"
-Brenda, via WagJag Facebook
"Just wanted to say that I love your company. I have taken advantage of several deals on your site since the beginning of the year and just purchased another one for wowcanvas.ca. We're getting married in October and I'm looking forward to using this WagJag deal on a wedding picture to hang in our new home. Thank you very much for all the fabulous deals! You rock!"
-Jennifer, via WagJag Facebook
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic