Buy For $15.00
wagjag is active!
- Voucher is for confirmation purposes only. Coupon booklet will be shipped to the address listed in your account profile
- Unlimited buys
- Coupons expire February 28, 2014. Not valid to use along with other offers/specials. Not valid on holidays or Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and New Year's Eve. Limit 1 coupon per person per visit. Valid for dine-in only. Other stipulations and restrictions apply to coupons (see actual coupons for details)
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
- Free shipping
- Includes 22 coupons: 2 free appetizers, 10 for buy-one-get-one free entrees, 10 for half-price lunch
- Free entrees must cost $11.99 or less; half-price lunches must cost $9.99 or less. See full details in write-up below
- Valid at both the Pickering and Courtice locations
If it wasn't exciting enough that we bring you deals at up to 90% off, every single day (please excuse the shameless self-promotion), then today's WagJag for a discount on discounts should please you silly: for $15, get a coupon booklet for The Courtyard Restaurant, regularly valued at $30.
This coupon-'Jag makes dining out doubly affordable, with savings on traditional pub fare and internationally popular dishes at The Courtyard. Discounts on appetizers like perogies ($8.50), coconut shrimp ($9) and quesadillas ($9.50) keep both the wallet and belly filled, while paying less for entrees such as pan-fried salmon ($16), famous Courtyard curry ($13.50) or slow-cooked ribs ($14.50-$22) leaves room in your budget for dessert.
What you get (22 coupons total):
- 2 buy-1-get-1-free appetizers (free appetizer must cost less than the one purchased)
- 10 free entrees priced at $11.99 or lower, valid with the purchase of a higher-priced entree
- 10 half-price lunches, valid for menu items priced at $9.99 or less
Your coupon booklet is valid to use until February 28, 2014. Please keep in mind that each coupon is only valid for regular-priced menu items, and that menu prices are subject to change. When placing your order, you must mention you'll be using a coupon. (Please see any other restrictions in the details of this deal and on the actual coupons themselves.)
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"I wanted to email and say what a great time we had with our WagJag deal at Snow Valley yesterday. It was great to try out a new ski hill and the deal was wonderful. I tracked down the person who works at Snow Valley in Promotions and told them their idea to go on WagJag brought us to Snow Valley and we'll be back to Snow Valley because of the great time we had!"
"I will shout from the highest rooftop, WagJag is da man."
"What I wanted to say was that I actually totally enjoy READING your descriptions to the WagJags. Whoever is doing the write ups is quite the joker. They give great descriptions with a hint of dark humour. I actually read them like a column."
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic