Choose your deal
- $39 for 1 Unlimited Alpine Adult Lift Ticket including Ski or Snowboard Rental
- 960 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- $29 for 1 Unlimited Day Adult Lift Ticket
- 841 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
wagjag is active!
- Expires at the end of the 2013 ski and snowboard season
- Limit 8 buys per person. Limit 1 voucher per person per visit
- Not valid Saturday or Sunday
- Not valid on February 15, February 18 (Family Day) or March 11 to 15, 2013 (March Break)
- Subject to availability and weather conditions
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- 26 runs and 6 lifts
- A prestigious Skyline resort
- Stunning views and natural landscapes
- Year-round facilities and modern accommodations
- Celebrating their 50th anniversary of skiing
- Unlimited tickets are valid from 9am-10pm
From the company:
Skiing and snowboarding is a healthy and fun way to keep active in the winter months. Today's WagJags from Horseshoe Resort make winter activities affordable. Always wanted to try snowboarding? Pair this lift ticket with some rentals and try a new winter sport at an affordable price.
- $39 for 1 unlimited day alpine adult lift ticket with ski or snowboard rental (an $89 value)
- $29 for 1 unlimited day adult lift ticket (a $50 value)
1101 Horeshoe Valley Rd.
Horseshoe Resort is an all-season adventure resort, offering a full-service spa, food and beverage outlets, fitness facilities, overnight accommodations and unique adventure park experiences. Enjoy Horseshoe's championship golf courses and zip lining, only a 1 hour drive north of GTA (just minutes off Hwy 400). Winter warriors can enjoy 26 different ways to ski and snowboard their way from top to bottom, with six lifts waiting to take them back up again. The slopes are open from 9am to 10pm daily all ski season long and the unlimited tickets are valid during those times.
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"I will shout from the highest rooftop, WagJag is da man."
"What I wanted to say was that I actually totally enjoy READING your descriptions to the WagJags. Whoever is doing the write ups is quite the joker. They give great descriptions with a hint of dark humour. I actually read them like a column."
"Thank you so much. It's great to have this kind of support and very comforting to know WagJag does not leave you stranded in such situations. I will definitely keep WagJagging!"
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic