Choose your deal
- $129 for a 3km Road Course (Long Track) or a Half-Hour Highway Test Drive in the Car of Your Choice
- 79 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- $249 for a Half-Hour Lamborghini Murcielago Test Drive
- 9 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- $89 for a Police Car Chase including 1 "Prisoner"
- 12 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
wagjag is active!
- Option 1 and 3: Expires May 9, 2013. Available on April 29 (in Bowmanville), May 8 or May 9, 2013 (in Cayuga)
- Option 2: Expires June 2, 2013. Street experience. Begins in Oakville
- Unlimited buys
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Option 1: Additional laps may be purchased for $69. Includes 3 laps (two as passenger and one behind the wheel in a car of your choice). Highway test drive option begins in Oakville
- A $500 refundable security deposit required for highway experiences
- Car selection and appointment subject to availability and weather conditions
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and must hold a valid driver's license for more than 6 months. You must sign a waiver
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- Standard and automatic car options
- Large selection of cars to choose from
- Once-in-a-lifetime driving experience in a high-powered supercar
- Drivers must be a minimum of 4 ft. 11 in. and a maximum of 6 ft. 8 in.
Automobile air fresheners and Hawaiian dashboard dancers can add a small thrill to your everyday driving experience, but if the smell of Royal Pine is leaving you pining for something more, today's selection of WagJags from Exotic Car Tours offers a thrilling automobile experience:
- $129 for a 3km road course (long track) or a half-hour highway test drive in the car of your choice (a $299 value)
- $249 for a half-hour Lamborghini Murcielago test drive (a $499 value)
- $89 for a police car chase and 1 "prisoner" (a $189 value)
Exotic Car Tours can put you behind the wheel of some of the world's most exhilarating automobiles. With option one, you'll get the chance to take the car of your choice on two laps (one as a passenger, one as a driver) around a 3km track at Mosport DDC (in Bowmanville on April 29) or at Cayuga Raceway (in Cayuga on May 8 or 9). If you prefer the open road, this option is also available as a half-hour highway test drive beginning in Oakville. Automatic cars available include the Ferrari F430, Ferrari 360, GTR- R35, Porsche 911 Turbo and the AUDI R8. Standard cars available include the Ariel Atom, Viper, Ferrari 360, Corvette, Porsche 911, Lotus Exige and F2000 Open Wheel Race Car. Choose to cruise in a Viper, Corvette, Porsche 911 Turbo, Lotus Exige or F2000 Open Wheel Racecar and you'll get to tack on an extra lap for free.
Option two is valid for a half-hour test drive in a Lamborghini Murcielago. With this option, you'll enjoy a 30-minute pleasure cruise in this two-door, two-seat, all-wheel drive supersports car. Joining you for the ride is a skilled driving instructor who will make sure you get the most out of your half-hour highway driving experience. This experience begins in Oakville.
With the third option, you can race at full speed down the track in a marked police car, sirens wailing and tires squealing at your command. Put the pedal to the metal as you take on tight corners, drifting with ease while tailing after exotic cars. With this option, you'll race around a 3km track at Mosport CCD (in Bowmanville on April 29) or at the Cayuga Raceway (in Cayuga on May 8 or 9). This option allows you to bring one prisoner (also known as a friend or family member) along for the ride, with the option of adding additional wrong-doers for just $10 each. Watch the demo to get pumped for this police chase experience.
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"Thank you so much for your prompt attention. Your service is excellent!"
"WagJag is by far the best site I've found in months. Awesome. Thanks!"
"What I wanted to say was that I actually totally enjoy READING your descriptions to the WagJags. Whoever is doing the write ups is quite the joker. They give great descriptions with a hint of dark humour. I actually read them like a column."
"Just wanted to say that I love your company. I have taken advantage of several deals on your site since the beginning of the year and just purchased another one for wowcanvas.ca. We're getting married in October and I'm looking forward to using this WagJag deal on a wedding picture to hang in our new home. Thank you very much for all the fabulous deals! You rock!"
-Jennifer, via WagJag Facebook
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic