Buy For $24.00
wagjag is active!
- This product will be shipped directly to the address you provide at checkout
- Voucher is for confirmation purposes only. Canada Post will promptly inform you when your order has been dispatched
- Product will arrive within 2-4 weeks of deal closing
- Unlimited buys
- Shipping is extra and is based on address. Shipping will be calculated at checkout before you enter your payment information. See "How This Deal Works" section for more information
- No additional charges
- Voucher has no cash value
- 6 x 250 mL jars
- 1 jar each of Shawarma Marinade, Shish Taouk Marinade, Lahamjoun Pizza Base, Thai Green Curry, Thai Red Curry, Thai Massaman Curry
- Curries are bases and require the addition of coconut milk to complete the sauces
- Prepared using traditional recipes
- No additives, preservatives, trans fats or cholesterol
How this Deal Works
This product will be delivered to your home by WagJag. Here's how to get it:
1) Place your order with WagJag Grocery.
2) After clicking the "Buy" button, use the shipping calculator to estimate your shipping costs. Click on the "2: My Order" tab at the top of the checkout screen and enter your postal code. Shipping estimation is done before you enter your payment information and does not commit you to purchasing the deal.
3) Review your shipping-added total and complete your purchase.
4) That's it! Orders will be delivered to your door.
We Love It Because...
- Middle Eastern shawarma and shish taouk marinades work wonders with beef, chicken and lamb
- Delicately herbed lahmajoun gives pizzas an exotic twist
- You get a rainbow of curry bases with jars of red, yellow and green
- Saha provides a plethora of mouthwatering recipes for each sauce
Get saucy and curry favour with your dinner guests by incorporating Saha's sauces into your chef's bag of tricks. This set of six varieties provides a rainbow of complex flavours and bright colours that trip across the tongue. Each package contains one of each of the following:
- Shawarma Marinade: an aromatic marinade for roasting and grilling; traditionally used with lamb or beef but the flavours work with whatever protein you prefer
- Shish Taouk Marinade: robust and savoury; intended as a marinade for grilled chicken but works beautifully with other meats or soy products, or to boost the flavour of stews, soups and dips. Add yogurt for a creamy, rich sauce
- Lahamjoun Pizza Base: a red pepper and tomato-based sauce that will change your perspective on pizza; traditionally spread over thin dough crust and topped with minced beef, lamb, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, herbs, and spices
- Thai Green Curry: a fresh and fiery curry redolent of lemongrass and Thai basil; combine this base with coconut milk then simmer with meat and vegetables and serve with rice
- Thai Red Curry: the perfect blend of spicy, sweet, salty and sour; combine this base with coconut milk and simmer with sliced chicken, your favourite vegetables and serve with jasmine rice
- Thai Massaman Curry: a rich and complex curry; combine this base with coconut milk and simmer with lamb and potatoes for classic dish of the Thai "royal" cuisine
About the Supplier
Saha International brings the world to your table with an array of authentic international products. Extensive recipe research and skilled in-house chefs ensure faithful flavour from far-flung regions of the globe. Saha uses only the best ingredients available, and their health-conscious products are additive-, preservative-, trans fat- and cholesterol-free. To keep the international flavour coming, find Saha products at these stores.
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"This is a great marketing tool for businesses as well as an awesome savings program for consumers. I am so glad it has come to Brantford."
"Thank you for the time in writing me back with this information and having the patience of taking care of my confusing mess. Being a first time customer, I am so grateful and impressed in how you handled my situation. I used to work with the public and they can be very frustrating. I am definitely telling family and friends about what you did for me and promoting WagJag for more than one reason."
"This past weekend my family and I used up two different WagJag offers in the Niagara Region (greenhouse and a bar and grill) and I must say it was so worth it!!! We had such a great time and got a great value for our money! Keep up the great work and keep those deals coming!!"
-Brenda, via WagJag Facebook
"Did a WagJag for 1-888-Junk-Van last week and it was awesome. The company was really professional and the value was unbelievable. I would definitely recommend that one again if it becomes available."
-Simon, via WagJag Facebook
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic