Today's Deal: Fun, Food and Games on a Niagara Falls Getaway
Ramada Hotel Niagara Falls
What you get
Enjoy accommodations in a Standard 1 King or 2 Queen Bedroom
- Option 1: For $59 stay 1 night Sunday - Thursday
- Option 2: For $65 stay 1 night Friday - Saturday
- Option 3: For $89 stay 2 nights Sunday - Thursday
- One $70 dining voucher for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
- One $10 IHOP dining voucher
- One $20 Outback dining voucher
- 2 select drink tickets to East Side Mario's
- 2 $50 gaming cards at Captain Jack's Pirate Cove
- 4 attraction passes to Cannon Blasters & Time Freak
- Complimentary WiFi
About Ramada Hotel Niagara Falls
Niagara: fun times ahead
A city with pomp and effervescence, Niagara Falls is more than just the natural beauty of its namesake. Spend your day marveling at the rushing curtain of the Horshoe Falls, or travel further into the Niagara region for a tongue-tingling adventure at one of the award winning wineries nearby. For a little extra, the hotel's shuttle service will whisk you into the heart of the city, giving you free reign to test your latest lucky talisman at the casino. Put your practiced poker face to good use or kick your heart rate up with an exhilarating round at the craps tables.
Palate pleasing restos
A land of plenty, you'll have your pick of delectable dining items for all ranges of discerning palates. Start your day off at IHOP with a tower of fluffy, golden pancakes, drooling with the amber hues of maple syrup. After an eventful day perusing the lifelike celebrity wax figures at the wax museums on Clifton Hill, choose to pander to your inner carnivore at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for a decadent and fulfilling rib-eye. For a more casual experience, though equally as scrumptious, spend an evening at the Outback for the crunch of a bloomin' onion, or the tang of the horseradish infused marmalade paired with piping hot coconut shrimp.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many vouchers can I purchase?
Q: How many consecutive nights can I book?
A: 6, though subject to availability
Q: How many people can use a voucher?
A: This offer and package extras are based on double occupancy (2 guests)
Q: Can I have additional guests?
A: Yes. Additional guests (18 years of age and older ) will be accommodated for $10 each per night. Children will receive complimentary accommodation. A max of 3 guests in a king room and 5 guests in a queen room type featured
Q: What about package extras for additional guests?
A: These would need to be purchased directly from the hotel/attractions
Q: Is it possible to get a room with two beds?
Q: Can I upgrade my room?
Q: What are the taxes and/or fees?
A: 13% HST, $3.99 Facility Fee and 3.8% TIF
Q: What is the parking fee?
A: Parking is $12 per night
- Valid for travel from February 4 - May 8, 2014
- Blackout dates: February 16, 2014; April 5, 10-12, 18-19, 26, 2014
- Captain Jack's $2 card activation fee not included
- Restaurant vouchers not redeemable for cash, cannot be combined (alchohol and gratuity not included) and are dine-in only. One voucher per restaurant per stay, valid with purchase of two adult entrees
- Offer based on hotel availability
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Retail sales tax and federal goods and services tax are not included and are payable directly to the merchant. Gratuities are not included
- An additional $3.99 Facility Fee and 3.8% Tourism Improvement Fee is applicable and payable directly to the hotel upon check-in
- Refunds on unused/unbooked vouchers available until February 25, 2014
Review our refund policy here.