Target Health: Two OptionsOption 1: $99 for a Fractional Skin Resurfacing Treatment plus a Microdermabrasion TreatmentOption 2: $499 for 2 Full Face Skin Resurfacing Treatments with Microdermabrasion
Why we love it
- Treats scars and stretch marks
- FDA-approved treatment
- Uses the Palomar Starlux with LUX1440
About Target Health
Superhero of the salon world, lasers can fight the forces of evil skin imperfections with ease. Employ laser power with today's selection of WagJags at Target Health Inc.:
- $99 for a fractional skin resurfacing treatment on your choice of the eyes, mouth, cheek or jowels plus a microdermabrasion treatment (a $240 value)
- $499 for 2 full face skin resurfacing treatments including microdermabrasion (a $1685 value)
Rejuvenate your skin and reduce the appearance of aging, sun damage and scars with either option offering a skin resurfacing treatment including a skin smoothing microdermabrasion treatment. Using Palomar Starlux Intense Pulsed Light technology, this skin safe treatment reduces the appearance of wrinkles, stretch marks, blemishes and scarring.
With option one, you may choose a skin resurfacing treatment on the eye area, mouth, cheeks or jowels. For maximum results, the second option offers two full face treatments plus a microdermabrasion treatment with each skin resurfacing session.
- Expires August 14, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per person per visit
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back