$29 for 1 Ticket to the Waterloo Region Food & Drink Expo, an Exclusive Wine Seminar and 6 Schott Zwiesel Crystal Wine Glasses (a $112 Value)
Waterloo Region Record - Shows
Why we love it
- Delicous gourmet foods to try
- A portion of the proceeds from these tickets will go to St. Mary's Cardiac Care Centre
- Includes $12 show admission
- Includes 6 Schott Zwiesel crystal glasses
About Waterloo Region Record - Shows
Picky eaters flock to the food and whine expo year after year. But food afficionados are sure to prefer a food and drink expo instead with today's WagJag: $29 for one ticket to the Waterloo Region Food & Drink Expo, an exclusive wine seminar and 6 Schott Zwiesel crystal wine glasses (a $112 Value).
Enjoy sumptuous samples and delicious drinks from a variety of culinary exhibitors at this year's Waterloo Region Food & Drink Expo. Voucher holders will enjoy live music, tasting demonstrations and a seminar of their choice. The seminars are led by expert Michael Pinkus, whose credits include being an award-winning wine journalist, the Grape Guy of OntarioWineReview and the Kitchener Food & Drink Expo's resident wine expert. He'll lead seminar-goers through a journey of the palate, comparing popular varieties from Ontario to those from around the world. The white wine varieties include Chardonnay, Viognier and Sauvignon Blanc (perhaps even a Riesling) while the red wine counterparts include Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir and Syrah. This is a 19+ event, so be sure to bring valid ID with you.
The Friday seminar will include chardonnay and sauvignon blanc white wine varieties and pinot noir and cabernet sauvignon for red. The Saturday seminar will include riesling and viognier for white and shiraz and merlot for red.
Wine Seminar (choose one at checkout):
- Friday, September 7, 2012 at 8pm
- Saturday, September 8, 2012 at 8pm
- Valid for Friday, September 7, 2012 or Saturday, September 8, 2012 (indicated on this voucher)
- Seminars begin at 8pm
- Limit 1 voucher per person per seminar
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
- This is a 19+ event, no children or infants will be admitted. Must bring valid ID