$8.50 for a Buffet Dinner at Kings Buffet - Kitchener (a $17 Value)
Kings Buffet (Kitchener)
Why we love it
- Open 365 days of the year
- Over 200 items offered daily
- Perfect celebration destination
- Newly renovated
- New chef cooking up your favourites
About Kings Buffet (Kitchener)
Featuring a huge selection of different foods, a buffet is usually the preferred eating style for anyone who takes 45 minutes to decide which shirt to wear in the morning, or anyone who likes wearing 10 shirts at once. Pile up your plate with today's WagJag at Kings Buffet - Kitchener: $8.50 for a buffet dinner (regularly a $17 value).
Kings Buffet - Kitchener is open every day of the year from 11am, so rest assured your hunger needs will be taken care of. The all-you-can-eat setup provides more than 200 menu items on a daily basis, with the flavourful offerings of Chinese, Szechwan, North American and International fare. Stop in for dinner Monday to Thursday from 4pm and dine on spring rolls, chop suey, fried rice, pan-fried creations and various other dishes of the Orient. Fill up your plate with a selection of BBQ ribs, chops and chicken to quell carnivorous yearnings, or help yourself to a variety of fresh seafood options like jumbo shrimp and grilled or steamed salmon. Kings Buffet also has a sushi bar and serves delectable soups and breakfast/brunch foods.
The bright and colourful restaurant decor, featuring sky-blue ceiling murals and pagoda-style roofs, makes Kings Buffet - Kitchener a festive spot for family gatherings and special events. On a regular basis, adults can feast at the dinner buffet for $16.99 on weeknights and $21.99 on weekends. Prices for children 6 to 12 range from $6.99 to $10.99, while the five-and-under crowd is entitled to a $1.99 buffet special price all week long.
- Expires August 29, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per person per visit. Limit 4 vouchers per table/party per visit
- Valid for dine-in only. Does not include beverages
- Not valid with other offers and cannot be combined with VIP discounts
- Valid Monday to Thursday after 4pm
- Valid at Kitchener location only
- Valid for adults only
- Not valid Canada Day (July 1, 2013) or on the Civic Holiday (August 5, 2013)
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back