$49 for 4 Western Riding Group Lessons at TM Equine (a $114 Value)
Why we love it
- Hour-long riding lessons
- Large indoor and outdoor arenas
- Safe, well-trained school horses
- Experienced staff and coaches
About TM Equine
Master a time-tested mode of transportation with today's WagJag: $49 for four western riding group lessons from TM Equine, normally a $114 value.
TM Equine is able to indulge horseback riders all seasons of the year thanks to their two arenas, one indoor and one outdoor, as well as an enclosed viewing lounge that stays heated during the colder months. People ages eight and older are welcome to saddle up for lessons under the tutelage of TM Equine's experienced and enthusiastic coaches, who train groups of six or less in the basics of riding. Small class sizes allow for more personalized attention, so students are properly taught about safety and professionalism on the track. Those over the age of 12 may also obtain additional instruction in horsemanship abilities, such as grooming and tacking. Lessons are available during the day Tuesday-Saturday and during the evening Wednesday-Friday.
- Expires March 31, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Must be 8 years or older and a maximum of 200 lbs
- Must bring proper footwear (shoes/boots with hard sole and at least a half-inch heel
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back