$8 for up to 2 Hours of VHS to DVD Conversion from Staples (a $20 Value) - 8 Locations to Choose From
Staples (April 2013)
Why we love it
- Transfer VHS tapes onto a DVD
- Preserve your family videos
- Use up to 5 vouchers in one visit
- 8 locations to choose from
About Staples (April 2013)
Home videos can help you forever remember the mom jean, the dad stache and your kid's attempt to stuff their entire fist into their mouth. Remember the good times with help from today's WagJag: $8 for up to two hours of VHS to DVD conversion from Staples (a $20 value).
Staples conversion system helps families preserve cherished memories of gymnastics competitions, Christmas mornings or recorded episodes of Full House by converting VHS tapes onto a DVD, saving future generations from wondering what they're supposed to do with a black plastic rectangle-shaped box. Your voucher gets you up to two hours of VHS conversion, with the option to purchase as many vouchers as you need and use up to five vouchers per visit. Simply bring your VHS tapes to the location closest to you and one of Staples' friendly staff members will carefully transfer your cherished footage onto DVDs that can be played on a television or uploaded onto a computer to be shared with friends and family or made famous as the next viral YouTube video.
Locations (choose one at checkout)
- Ancaster: 1015 Golf Links Rd.
- Burlington: 1881 Fairview St.
- Burlington: 3060 Davidson Crt. Unit C2
- Oakville: 320 North Service Rd. W
- Oakville: 2460 Winston Churchill Blvd.
- Niagara Falls: 7190 Morrison St.
- St. Catharines: 10 YMCA Dr.
- Welland: 800 Niagara St. N Suite 102
- Expires August 31, 2013
- Unlimited buys
- Limit 5 vouchers per visit
- Valid at the location selected at checkout (indicated on this voucher)
- No copyright protected material will be copied
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back