Balance Fitness: Two OptionsOption 1: $29 for a 2-Month Unlimited Gym Membership & 1 Express Personal Training SessionOption 2: $29 for a 10-Week Women's Learn To Run Clinic
Why we love it
- Full-body circuit classes or workout individually with trainer support
- Non-intimidating, non-judgemental
- Friendly women's only gym
- Quick, fun workout
About Balance Fitness
Because you're not going to get the butt you want by sitting on the one you have, today's WagJag from Balance Fitness offers a selection of deals that'll get you moving:
- $29 for a 2-month unlimited gym membership and 1 express personal training session (a $165 value)
- $29 for a 10-week Women's Learn to Run clinic (in September) with the Ancaster Running Club (an $80 value)
Get fit in the company of other women with option one offering a two-month unlimited membership to Balance Fitness. The Balance Fitness gym offers a full-body circuit system that targets all areas in just 35 minutes. This option also offers a 30-minute personal training session designed by women, for women, to help you get the most out of your circuit sessions.
Learn how to run up to 5km during a 10-week workshop with option one offering women access to a beginner's Learn to Run clinic with the Ancaster Running Club (operated by Balance Fitness). During this women-only workshop, you'll learn the tips and techniques you need to know to run safely and enjoyably. At the end of this clinic, women often choose to enter a fun, 5km race.
- Expires November 1, 2012
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Valid for new customers only
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back