Today's Deal: $75 for a Craft Winemaking Experience (a $133 Value) - Makes up to 30 Bottles of Wine
Wine Kitz Waterloo
What you get
Why we love it
- 23 L or up to 30 bottles
- Quality winemaking kits
- Premium ingredients
- Making wine for over 50 years
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Bottles available for $1 each
About Wine Kitz Waterloo
Empty bottles are superb vessels for storing sand art patterns and baby formula but won't do much in the way of satisfying parched house guests over the age of nineteen. Today's WagJag helps bottles serve a higher purpose: $75 for a craft winemaking experience at Wine Kitz (a $133 value). Your batch will yield 23 L and as much as 30 bottles of wine.
Your winemaking experience begins when you choose between a fine Italian Pinot Grigio or Australian Cabernet Sauvignon. You choose your wine and mix the ingredients during an initial 10-minute appointment but the best part happens roughly five weeks later, when you come in for a 30-minute appointment to sample, cork and take your 30 bottles (23 L) home to eventually uncork, pour and sample for even longer. The kits include all corks, labels and shrinks; you can bring in your own clean bottles to fill, or purchase them on the cheap through the Wine Kitz store for $1 per bottle.
- Expires September 4, 2014
- Limit 2 vouchers per person. May buy 2 more as gifts
- Valid for wines made in-store only
- By appointment only
- Choose from: Italian Pinot Grigio white wine or Australian Cabernet Sauvignon red wine. Includes: shrink wrap, corks and labels. Bottles not included, available for $1 per bottle
- Valid at Waterloo location only
- Not valid with any other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.