The Wayside Dining Lounge: Two OptionsOption 1: $13.50 for Sunday Brunch for 2Option 2: $20 for a Dinner Buffet for 2 (Thursday-Sunday)
Wayside Dining Lounge
Why we love it
- Serving the area since 1936
- Minutes away from St. Thomas and London
- Great variety
- Brunch is on Sunday from 10am-2:30pm
- Buffet dinner is from 4:30pm-8:30pm, Thursday through Sunday
About Wayside Dining Lounge
Sometimes there are misunderstandings and tension between folks due to generation gaps: Like trying to explain Facebook to Great Aunt Bess, sitting through slides of your parent's vacation to Myrtle Beach (even after you got them a digital camera to avoid this very thing), or having a teenager try to justify dubstep as a valid form of music. One thing all ages can agree on a good meal is always a good thing. Today's WagJag from Wayside Dining Lounge offers good eats for everyone:
- $13.50 for a Sunday brunch for two (a $27 value)
- $20 for a dinner buffet for two, including two beverages (a $40 value)
Bridge the age gap at Wayside Dining Lounge, where they've been serving yummy fare since 1936. Sunday brunches include juice, croissants, a salad bar, a hot food table, beef, baked ham, bacon, eggs benedict, homefries and many more of the best a compound meal could offer. Wayside's famous brunch has been making them a Sunday destination for over 30 years.
For those who prefer to sleep in on Sundays, Option 2 lets you and a pal enjoy a yellow lake perch and prime rib dinner buffet. Your WagJag is valid for dinner Thursday through Sunday, from 4:30pm-8:30pm, and also includes two beverages.
The Wayside Dining Lounge is one of the oldest restaurants in South Western Ontario. They offer a large selection of dishes to please all palates, including pasta, seafood, sandwiches, burgers and more. Wayside can also be called upon for catering services.
- Expires September 30, 2012
- Limit 1 voucher per 2 people
- Valid for Sunday brunch only
- Not valid on Mother's Day or Father's Day
- Not valid with any other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back