$67.50 for a 1-Week Recreational Sports Summer Camp at Wise Athletic Development Academy (a $135 Value)
Wise Athletic Development Academy
Why we love it
- Focused on total physical and athletic development
- Lunches can be provided at an additional cost
- Full change rooms with individual shower stalls
- Learn soccer, hockey, volleyball and football skills
About Wise Athletic Development Academy
They say practice makes perfect, but practicing your favourite sports with your three-year-old niece who can barely walk isn't going to make you the star forward. Today's WagJag will turn sports fans into players: $67.50 for a one-week recreational summer sports camp at Wise Athletic Development Academy Inc (a $135 value).
Give your kids a healthy dose of exercise and get them out of the house so you can enjoy some "me time" with today's deal. Kids are organized into age groups of 5 to 7 year olds, 8 to 10, and 11 to 13. This camp offers kids a range of activities so they can hone their skills in four different sports: soccer, hockey, volleyball and football.
WADA is a training and family fitness facility geared towards athletic development for all levels and ages of athletes. WADA has specific training programs for football, hockey, soccer, general fitness and more, including summer camp, PA day camps, and personal and family fitness programs.
- Must register by August 6, 2012
- Camp is the week of August 13-17, 2012
- For ages 5 to 13
- 1st time attendees only
- Drop off is 8am-9am and pick up is 4pm-5pm
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back