$29 for 10 Zumba Fitness Classes at Culture Kingdom (a $150 Value)
Culture Kingdom (2 Locations)
Why we love it
- High-energy fitness classes that feel like a dance party
- Fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy moves to create a dynamic, fun fitness program
- For ages 13 and up
- Classes every Tuesday at 7:30pm to 8:30pm and Thursday at 6pm to 7pm as well as 7pm to 8pm
About Culture Kingdom (2 Locations)
In the evolution of dance, there are some trends we're happy to see bygone (the chicken dance) and some trends we wish we could revisit at every dance opportunity (go Greased Lightening!). Today's WagJag will put you a hop and a step ahead of the current dance trends while helping you break a healthy sweat: for $29 for 10 Zumba classes at Culture Kingdom (a $150 value).
The Zumba program is a unique fusion of Latin beats and dance-party grooves that create an all-around engaging workout. Interval training of fast and slow rhythms along with sassy choreography tones and sculpts participants bodies, flinging unwanted poundage to the winds (along with a good quantity of sweat). Your WagJag gives you the chance for 10 of these dance parties posing as workouts, which happen from 7:30pm to 8:30pm on Tuesdays and 6pm to 7pm as well as 7pm to 8pm on Thursdays at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga (4141 Living Arts Drive).
Culture Kingdom is a facility dedicated to providing classes and activities that the community can use to improve their quality of life and expand their abilities and interests in culture, arts, media and social interaction. Along with Zumba for ages 13 and up, the centre also offers Zumbatomic, a form of Zumba designed specifically for kids (ages 4 to 12) that fuses kid-friendly choreography with high-energy fitness routines.
- Expires March 31, 2012
- To redeem, please print voucher and bring to location
- Registration begins on Tuesday November 8, 2011 on a first come first serve basis
- Limit 1 voucher per class session
- Tuesday: Zumba Basics at 6pm (starting November 14), Zumba Fitness at 7pm and Zumba Intermediate at 8pm
- Thursday: Zumba Basics at 6pm, Zumba Fitness at 7pm and Zumba Intermediate at 8pm
- Taxes included. Voucher has no cash value