Today's Deal: Up to 78% off Admission to the Screaming Tunnels Haunted House and Criminals Hall of Fame in Niagara Falls (3 Options)
Victoria Avenue Haunted House
What you get
Why we love it
- Replica of terrifying haunted site
- Niagara's only wax museum featuring the most memorable criminals
- $8 for 1 admission to the Screaming Tunnels Haunted House and Criminals Hall of Fame (a $28 value)
- $15 for 2 admissions to the Screaming Tunnels Haunted House and Criminals Hall of Fame (a $56 value)
- $25 for 4 admissions to the Screaming Tunnels Haunted House and Criminals Hall of Fame (a $112 value)
Do you have what it takes to visit Niagara’s scariest haunted house? Come enjoy the thrill at the Screaming Tunnels Haunted House, located just off of Clifton Hill. A crew of howling monsters inhabit the tunnels; make your way through the twists and turns to escape from these deadly creatures. Then, take a minute to collect yourself before walking amongst wax figure replicas of some of North America's most famous criminals at the Criminals Hall of Fame. Located at the top of Clifton Hill, explore the history and life-like sets of over 40 famous crooks. Come face to face with the likes of Bonnie and Clyde, Jesse James, Al Capone, John Gotti and more. No visit is complete without testing how brave you are by taking a seat in the famous electric chair. See if you have what it takes to explore some of Niagara’s scariest attractions.
- Expires October 16, 2014
- Unlimited buys. Limit 1 voucher per person per visit
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.