(July 2012) $22.50 for a 2012 Day Pass at Wild Water Kingdom Water Park (a $32 value) - Valid Monday to Friday
Wild Water Kingdom (Expired Deals)
Why we love it
- Canada's biggest water park
- Check out the Night Rider, The Abyss, Corkscrew and many more exciting water rides
- Chill out on the Lazy River
- Cool off during that warm summer weather
- Check out the new zip-line ride, Face Drop
About Wild Water Kingdom (Expired Deals)
If your cooling-off plans for the summer are limited to filling a wading pool full of ice and then adding in your feet and some banana popsicles, then you might want to shake things up and try something a bit wild. It just so happens that today's WagJags can help with that: $22.50 for a 2012 day pass to the Wild Water Kingdom Water Park valid on weekdays (a $32 value).
Use your WagJag voucher to access the best and biggest water park in Canada. (Swim) suit up and get in there! Try the Night Rider tube slide - if you dare - and plunge through the dark, twisting and turning and free-falling all the way. If high-octane thrill rides aren't your bag, man, then consider taking a gentle turn - or two, or three - around the Lazy River. There's also a massive wave pool for maximum splashing and The Caribbean Cove for chilling and relaxing, and kids have got their own space, too, with their very own adventure play land. Check out videos of the different rides here.
WWK aims to provide the best, most complete day of activity, with special attention paid to your family's needs. That's why they provide locker rentals, life jackets, first aid stations, changing rooms and showers, food kiosks, a retail shop and much more. Wild Water Kingdom is more than a day out with your family, though - it's also a great place to host corporate team-building activities or to take a date. So surrender to the awesome power of this kingdom and get in on today's WagJag.
- Promotional value expires September 3, 2012
- Paid value expires at the end of the 2012 season
- Valid Monday to Friday excluding holidays
- Valid for ages 4 and up; children under the age of 3 are free
- Upgrade to a 2012 seasons pass and put the paid value of your voucher towards the pass
- Does not include taxes. Voucher has no cash value. No cash back