$64 for a 15-17 lb Fresh, Organic, Free Range Turkey from The Village Butcher (a $96 Value)
The Village Butcher
Why we love it
- Supplier: The Village Butcher
- 15-17 lbs (avg.)
- Organic, free range
- Product is raw, fresh
- Compare at $5.99/lb retail
- Limited quantities available
About The Village Butcher
The first official Canadian Thanksgiving occurred on April 15, 1872, where the governors of each province gathered to give thanks, celebrate the harvest and argue about the merits of cornmeal versus chestnut stuffing. Unite your own family around a thanks-worthy table centrepiece with a 15-17 pound organic turkey from The Village Butcher. A whole, free range bird is yours for the roasting, basting, carving and serving. Whether you abide by the one-pound-per-person rule of thumb or upsize for more leftovers, unlimited buys will feed all the gobblers around your table.
How this Deal Works
Pick up at a retail location. Here's how:
1) Place your order with WagJag Grocery.
2) Vouchers will be issued immediately after purchase. Bring your printed voucher to The Village Butcher by October 7 to redeem.
3) That's it! Feel free to shop while your order is fetched.
About the Supplier
The Village Butcher provides discerning diners with superb organic and naturally raised meats and an array of prepared foods made on the premises. Their combination of fine products and exceptional customer service has become The Village Butcher's trademark. Renowned for commitment to local farmers, The Village Butcher supplies customers with quality and flavour of the highest standards.
Pick up hours: Tue-Sun 8am-7pm
- Available for immediate pick up
- MUST pick up by Sunday, October 7, 2012