$43 for a Murder Mystery 3-Course Dinner and Theatre Package at Mysteriously Yours (a $71 Value)
Why we love it
- Presenting "Apprentice to Murder: You're Fired!" and "The Fine Art of Murder: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery" (see dates below)
- 3-course dinner
- Choose from 13 dates
About Mysteriously Yours
If you're interested in a meal with a side dish of mystery, a dash of murder and a helping of intrigue, today's WagJag is yours: $43 for a three-course murder mystery dinner and theatre package at Mysteriously Yours (a $71 value).
Mysteriously Yours presents "Apprentice to Murder: You're Fired!" Donald Trump and a mixed bag of celebrities are portrayed in this hilarious whodunit, which calls upon the audience to solve the case of corporate back-stabbing, poison pen letters and boardroom mystery. Following a 6:30pm three-course meal (see the delicious details below), the plot thickens at 8pm when the actors enter in character to mingle with the guests. You'll find out who the characters are, how they relate to each other and the theme of the mystery. Next, a detective is called in to question the suspects (they might be sitting right next to you!) and lead audience questioning. The show runs until about 10:30pm.
Before the murder mystery begins, enjoy a three-course meal including your choice of a salad or soup, one of four main courses (including a chicken, fish, beef or vegetarian dish), one of two delicious desserts, coffee and tea.
Performance dates (call to reserve performance seating once you have received your voucher):
- July 27, July 28, August 4, August 10, August 17, August 18, September 1, September 7, September 8, September 14, September 15 ("Apprentice to Murder: You're Fired!")
- September 21 (First night of "The Fine Art of Murder Dinner and Show")
- September 22 ("The Fine Art of Murder Dinner and Show")
- Expires September 22, 2012
- Not valid with other offers
- Additional $10 cash to be paid upon arrival for HST and gratuity per voucher
- No handicapped facilities (2 flights of stairs)
- Children ages 6 and up allowed
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back