$39.99 for 10 lbs of Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs (a $69.99 Value) -- Official Hot Dog of the Toronto Maple Leafs
WAGJAG GROCERY GTA
Why we love it
- Supplier: Nathan's Famous
- 1 x 10 lb box
- 50 x 6" hot dogs
- The original Coney Island hot dog
- 100% all beef
- Product is frozen
- Gluten and allergen free
How this Deal Works
Pick up at a retail location. Here's how:
1) Place your order with WagJag Grocery.
2) At checkout, choose the grocery store nearest you as a pick-up location.
3) During the deal's specified pick-up period, bring your printed voucher to the Customer Service counter at the grocery store you selected.
4) That's it! Feel free to shop while your order is fetched.
Apologies to Dr. Frank-N-Furter and the dancing hot dog from old fashioned movie concessions ads - but Nathan's hot dogs are the most famous frankfurters of our time. A premium product with no fillers, artificial flavors or artificial colours, Nathan's dogs boast the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors and Trump Hotels among their illustrious list of consumers. A full 10 lbs of grill-ready fare will take enjoyment of your backyard BBQs up to ballpark level this summer.
About the Supplier
From its roots as a one-man hot dog stand on Coney Island to its current status as an international frank phenomenon, Nathan's has sated multiple generations' hunger for a beefy dog. Nathan's Famous hot dogs are still made using the same original recipe developed by Nathan and Ida Handwerker in 1916. A favourite of politicians, show-business personalities and sports celebrities, Nathan's hot dogs have been served everywhere from Yankee Stadium to the White House.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- RABBA, 17 Kings Cross Rd.
- The Village Butcher, 2914 Lake Shore Blvd. W
- Michael-Angelos, 8555 Woodbine Ave.
- Michael-Angelos, 4099 Erin Mills Pkwy
- Brandco Wholesale, 5050 Tomken Rd.
- Vince's Market, 19101 Leslie St.
- J&W Foods, 2201 Brimley Rd.
- JD's Market, 3143 Eglinton Ave. E
- Lady York Foods, 2939 Dufferin St.
- RABBA, 256 Jarvis St.
- RABBA, 171 Front St. E
- Vince's Market, 234 Toronto St. S
- MUST pick up between Friday, April 13 - Wednesday, April 18, 2012
- Note on store hours: orders at all RABBA locations must be picked up from 8am-8pm
- Please feel free to conveniently shop for your weekly grocery essentials while your order is fetched, it will be waiting for you at the checkout
- This deal is being sold to you to by the manufacturer. The retailer does not carry this product in stock. Please support your local grocer