$39.99 for 12 Whole Turkey Breast Tenderloins (a $78 Value) - Includes 3 Flavours
Hayter's Farm (Grocery)
Why we love it
- Supplier: Hayter's Farm
- 6 packs of turkey breast tenderloins (2 tenders per pack, 500-700 g each)
- 2 packs each of plain, honey garlic, teriyaki
- Product is raw, frozen
- Vacuum packed in trays
- Compare at $12.99/pack retail
About Hayter's Farm (Grocery)
Get the whole family talking turkey with this poultry package. Hayter's whole turkey breast tenderloins are juicy and flavourful, perfect to grill, carve up and serve as an entree, or chop and toss into salads, pastas and sandwiches. This package lest you sample three varieties: two packs each of original plain for purists, honey garlic for sweet teeth and teriyaki for Asian flare. Plain turkey is a blank canvas for your favourtie recipes, while the seasoned varieties are pre-marinated and ready to brush with olive oil and toss on the grill.
How this Deal Works
Pick up at a retail location. Here's how:
1) Place your order with WagJag Grocery.
2) At checkout, choose the grocery store nearest you as a pick-up location.
3) During the deal's specified pick-up period, bring your printed voucher to the Customer Service counter at the grocery store you selected.
4) That's it! Feel free to shop while your order is fetched.
About the Supplier
Hayter's Farm is family-owned turkey farm in Dashwood, Ontario. Born free and raised pampered, Hayter's birds have earned a reputation for outstanding taste, freshness and nutrition. One taste keeps customers flocking back for more.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- Elite Meats, 220 Clements Rd. W (Mon-Fri 6am-4pm; Sat 8am-1pm; closed Sun)
- The Village Butcher, 132 Sixth St. (Tue-Sun 8am-7pm; closed Mon)
- Michael-Angelos, 8555 Woodbine Ave. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-8pm; Sun 9am-7pm)
- Michael-Angelos, 4099 Erin Mills Pkwy (Mon-Fri 8am-10pm; Sat 7am-9pm; Sun 9am-6pm)
- Brandco Wholesale, 5050 Tomken Rd. (Mon-Sat 9am-7pm; closed Sun)
- Vince's Market, 19101 Leslie St. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-8pm; Sun 8am-7pm)
- J&W Foods, 2201 Brimley Rd. (Mon-Wed 9am-5pm; Thu-Fri 9am-6pm; Sat 9am-3pm; closed Sun)
- Lady York Foods, 2939 Dufferin St. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 9am-5pm)
- Cataldi Fresh Market, 140 Woodbridge Ave. (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 9am-5pm)
- MUST pick up between Friday, July 27 - Wednesday, August 1, 2012
- This deal is being sold to you to by the manufacturer. The retailer does not carry this product in stock
- Support the WagJag Grocery program and your local grocer by shopping for your weekly grocery essentials when picking up your order