JULY 2012 $59 for a 18 Holes of Golf for 2 + a Course Guide Coupon Booklet at Ariss Valley Golf and Country Club (a $118 Value)
Ariss Valley Golf and Country Club
Why we love it
- Three 9-hole courses (round is valid for 18 holes)
- Coupon booklet includes: 4-for-3 green fees for 18 holes, two 2-for-1 green fees for 18 holes, 25% off 18 holes and a free 18-hole round (up to $200 in savings)
- Delicious selection of local fare at The Bistro
About Ariss Valley Golf and Country Club
The savviest athletes know that the object of golf isn't just playing under par - it's paying under full price as well. Extend both your swing and how far your wallet can go with a WagJag at Ariss Valley Golf and Country Club, where for $59 you get an 18-hole round of golf for two, plus an Ariss course guide coupon booklet that gets you up to $200 in savings on green fees (a $118 value).
What your Course Guide Coupon Booklet gets you
This guide book gives you info on Ariss as well as five coupons, each of which must be used on future visits for the 2012 season. The coupons are valid for any tee time. To book a tee time with a coupon, you must present it in person still in the guide booklet at least seven days prior to when you want to play.
It includes the following:
- 4-for-3 green fees for 18 holes (to be used on the first returning visit)
- Two 2-for-1 green fees for 18 holes (to be used on the second and third visits back)
- 25% off 18 holes (to be used on the fourth visit back)
- One free 18-hole round (to be used on the fifth visit back)
Highlights of the Course
Located close to Guelph in the lush Ariss Valley, the Ariss Valley Golf and Country Club offers 27 holes (three 9-hole courses) spread over more than 6,000 yards of meticulously maintained grounds including a full island green, creatively positioned bunkers filled with Ohio white sand and a mix of par 3, 4 and 5 holes. Choose your own adventure with your round, which allows for 18 holes of play on your choice of The Pines, Willows and Lakes courses.
Tips for Success on the Greens
On the The Lakes course, hole 4 is a par 5 that calls for a big slice off the tee. Leaving the second shot short of the creek in front of green allows for a short iron third shot. There's a great birdie chance here.
The pro shop stocks top brands and employs knowledgeable staff who are able to serve those new to the links or those looking to enhance their set with the latest wedge or gadget. Banquet facilities (which can seat up to 300 people) boast hardwood floors, tall ceilings and a wrap around patio with stunning views of the course.
To Please the Golfer's Palate
Visit the 19th hole Bistro where you can refuel on The Norman Special. Named after Moe Norman, a Canadian golf icon who grew up in Kitchener, this delicious burger is topped with cheddar cheese, house beer-BBQ sauce, pulled pork, onion rings and served with a domestic pint ($15.99).
- Expires August 31, 2012
- Limit 1 voucher per visit per 2 people
- Valid Monday to Thursday only
- Not valid with other offers. Not valid for group bookings or tournaments
- Please honour tee time
- Coupons valid to use for any tee time. They have no cash value and cannot be extended. Tee times using coupons must be booked 7 days in advance by presenting the coupon in person. Coupons must not be ripped from the guide book
- Does not include cart ($32 for 18 holes)
- Does not include tax (must be paid at pro shop upon redemption). No cash value. No cash back