$48 for 18 Holes of Golf for 2 + a Course Guide Coupon Booklet with at Petawawa Golf Club (a $96 Value)
Petawawa Golf Club
Why we love it
- Featuring creatively-placed doglegs and scenic views of the Ottawa River
- Brand new dining facilities
- Located in the community of Canadian Forces Base Petawawa
- Coupon book included with up to $200 in green fee savings
About Petawawa Golf Club
Clubs that are left in a closet for too long become subject to hauntings from the bogeyman, a demon that wreaks havoc on your golf game one shot over par at a time. Escape one of the common horrors of golf avoidance by getting out on the greens with a WagJag at Petawawa Golf Club, where for $48 you get an 18-hole round of golf for two, plus a course guide coupon booklet that gets you up to $200 in savings on green fees (a $96 value).
What your Course Guide Coupon Booklet gets you
This guide book gives you info on Petawawa as well as five coupons, each of which must be used on future visits for the 2012 season. The coupons are valid for any tee time. To book a tee time with a coupon, you must present it in person still in the guide booklet at least seven days prior to when you want to play.
It includes the following:
- 4-for-3 green fees for 18 holes (to be used on the first returning visit)
- Two 2-for-1 green fees for 18 holes (to be used on the second and third visits back)
- 25% off 18 holes (to be used on the fourth visit back)
- One free 18-hole round (to be used on the fifth visit back)
Highlights of the Course
Located on Canadian Forces Base Petawawa, Petawawa Golf Club offers 18 holes to engage low handicaps and provide a challenging level of play for casual golfers. The course features creatively-placed doglegs and scenic views of the Ottawa River and Quebec in the distance (you might even see a helicopter practicing maneuvers above the water).
Tips for Success on the Greens
Hole 12, a double dogleg par 5, should keep you on your toes. Petawawa recommends laying up left of the fairway at the 150-yard marker to get a good look at the green and being aware of the 200-yard pond on the right side of the tee. If you have trouble on this hole you might be able to make up at hole 14, a par 4 that's an easy birdie in two shots if you mind the large tree on the left.
A brand new dining facility, Norman Lounge, offers a comfortable venue for scratch golfers to boast and duffers to nurse their wounds.
Fuel to Please the Golfer's Palate
Try the featured Moes Burger, a homemade 6 oz. all-beef patty topped with house sauce, cheese and onion rings.
Linger around these Links for
Petawawa has several outdoor attractions and plenty of camping, kayaking and beach-lounging opportunities.
- Expires August 31, 2012
- Limit 1 voucher per twosome per visit
- Valid any time from Monday to Thursday. Not valid holidays
- Not valid with other offers
- Not valid for tournaments
- Does not include cart rental ($32 for 2 people on 18 holes)
- Coupons valid to use for any tee time. They have no cash value and cannot be extended. Tee times using coupons must be booked 7 days in advance by presenting the coupon in person. Coupons must not be ripped from the guide book
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back