$45 for 18 Holes of Golf for 2 + a Course Guide Coupon Booklet at Bearbrook Golf Club (a $90 Value)
Bearbrook Golf Club
Why we love it
- 18 holes surrounded by Bearbrook Creek and 100 year-old willows
- Newly-renovated clubhouse
- 25 minutes from downtown Ottawa
- Coupon book included with up to $200 in green fee savings
About Bearbrook Golf Club
These days, you hear all sorts of advice on how to improve at golf. "Spray your ball with WD-40," your local hardware store owner says. "Meditate on the course at twilight," insists your yoga instructor. "Eat your leafy greens," advises your nutritionist. Play golf to a tee using the traditional practice method - time on the links - with this WagJag: $45 for 18 holes of golf for two at Bearbrook Golf Club, plus a Bearbrook course guide coupon booklet that gets you up to $200 in savings on green fees (a $90 value).
What your Course Guide Coupon Booklet gets you
This guide book gives you info on Bearbrook as well as five coupons, each of which must be used on future visits for the 2012 season. The coupons are valid for any tee time. To book a tee time with a coupon, you must present it in person still in the guide booklet at least seven days prior to when you want to play.
It includes the following:
- 4-for-3 green fees for 18 holes (to be used on the first returning visit)
- Two 2-for-1 green fees for 18 holes (to be used on the second and third visits back)
- 25% off 18 holes (to be used on the fourth visit back)
- One free 18-hole round (to be used on the fifth visit back)
Highlights of the Course
Named after Bearbrook Creek, this course features 18 holes surrounded by meandering water, long and wide fairways and 100-year-old willow trees that act like sentinels on the greens.
Tips for Success on the Greens
Those golfers who laugh in the face of water will enjoy the challenge of Bearbrook's signature 10th hole, a par 4 set up on an island. Bearbrook suggests it's best to approach the narrow, sloped green with a tee shot aimed at the left half of the fairway. For those who shy away from a challenge (not you, right?) an optional land green is also provided.
Bearbrook's 19th hole is a cozy clubhouse with a brand new deck offering views of the course. The grounds also feature a pro shop that's been freshly stocked for the 2012 season.
To Please the Golfer's Palate
There will be several new selections on the 2012 menu. Stay tuned to see it online on Bearbrook's website.
Getting to the Links
It only takes a 25-minute drive from downtown Ottawa to get to Bearbrook country.
- Expires August 31, 2012
- Limit 1 voucher per visit per 2 people
- Valid Monday to Thursday only. Not valid on holidays
- Not valid with other offers or for group bookings or tournaments
- Please honour tee time
- Coupons valid to use for any tee time. They have no cash value and cannot be extended. Tee times using coupons must be booked 7 days in advance by presenting the coupon in person. Coupons must not be ripped from the guide book
- Does not include cart ($36 for 2 golfers on 18 holes)
- Does not include tax (must be paid at pro shop upon redemption). No cash value. No cash back