Brooklea Golf & Country Club: Two OptionsOption 1: $65 for 18 Holes of Golf for 2 + 2 Large Buckets of Range Balls (Valid after 11am Friday to Sunday and Holidays)Option 2: $72 for 18 Holes of Golf for 2 Including Cart + 2 Large Buckets of Range Balls (Valid Monday to Thursday)
Brooklea Golf and Country Club
Why we love it
- 18-hole championship course and 9-hole short course
- 300-yard driving range
- Lessons, golf school, camps, clinics and leagues
- 6,600 yards of well-maintained greens
About Brooklea Golf and Country Club
Whether you swing your clubs in Happy Gilmore or Bubba Watson style, an afternoon on the links offers a luxurious escape from the everyday. Go for the green (green jacket, that is) with a selection of WagJags from Brooklea Golf & Country Club:
- $65 for 18 holes of golf for 2 (walking) and 2 large buckets of range balls, valid Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays after 11am (a $131 value)
- $72 for 18 holes of golf for 2 including a cart and 2 large buckets of range balls - valid Monday through Thursday (a $145 value)
Highlights of the Course
Located in Midland on the sparkling shores of Georgian Bay, Brooklea Golf & Country Club offers an 18-hole (6,600-yard, par 72) and a 9-hole (1,750-yard, par 32) course, each of which feature a links-style layout with lightening fast greens, tricky water holes and challenging tee placements.
Tips for Successon the Greens
Hole 6 is a par 4, 418-yard hole with a challenging dogleg to the left. Players must make a decision whether to carry the hazard or lay up off the tee shot. The elevated green is well-guarded by the pond on the left, and will require an accurate shot into a prevailing wind.
Known as a local favourite (and a Reader's Choice award winner), Brooklea's Sunday brunch is served in their upscale clubhouse, which is open for course-side dining seven days a week. Complementing the clubhouse is a top-notch pro shop. Use of the swimming pool is also included with your green fees.
To Please the Golfer's Palate
Quench post-game thirst and hunger with a Brooklea favourite, like the seasonally-fresh Par 3 Panini or the chicken saltimbocca, a chicken breast wrapped with prosciutto and basil and topped with oyster mushrooms and a marsala wine sauce.
Linger around these Links for
Brooklea is located just half an hour from the beaches of Awenda Provincial Park, giving golfers who've been playing in the sun all day the opportunity to refresh themselves in the cool blue waters of Georgian Bay.
- Expires October 31, 2012
- Limit 1 voucher per 2 players
- Not valid with other offers
- Not valid for tournament or group play
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back