$20 for a Ticket to Matt Dusk at the Randolph Theatre on March 23, 2013 for Canadian Music Fest (a $40 Value)
Canadian Music Fest (Matt Dusk)
Why we love it
- Jazz-pop, Juno Award-nominated singer/songwriter
- Also featuring Florence K
- All-ages event
- Part of Canadian Music Fest
- The show is general admission to the balcony seating area; seating is based on a first come, first served basis
About Canadian Music Fest (Matt Dusk)
The thrill of seeing a live show can only be matched by the thrill of seeing a band of musicians shrink themselves and go inside your iPod. Today's WagJag will be music to your ears: $20 for a ticket to Matt Dusk at the Randolph Theatre on March 23, 2013 at Canadian Music Fest (a $40 value).
Blessed with a name that's true to his nature, Matt Dusk's musical spirit comes out as evening falls and audiences await his charming stage presence. Complemented by a nine-man band, Matt Dusk's on-stage show puts a mainstream twist on the classic jazz sound. From Motown to Euro-synth and big band ballroom to quadruple guitar blitzkrieg, Dusk's third album, Good News, is packed with a cavalcade of hit songs sure to sound sweet to the ears of listeners young and old. Be sure to also check out his latest release, My Funny Valentine: The Chet Baker Songbook. Also taking to the stage is Florence K, a multilingual songstress whose tunes seamlessly transfer from Spanish and French to English and Portuguese. Her songs blend bossa nova, blues, pop and Cuban rhythms with originality, virtuosity and great beauty.
The show starts on March 23 at 9pm at the Randolph Theatre. Print and bring your voucher to the door for entry.
- Valid on March 23, 2013. Show starts at 9pm
- Voucher is valid for 1 show admission for 1 person
- No refunds after event date or due to weather
- Not valid with other offers
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back