$59 for a 1-Hour Snowmobile Rental from Ride on Rentals (a $119 Value)
Ride On Rentals
Why we love it
- Located in Pretty River Provincial Park
- Ride though sections of evergreen trees that play home to many types of wildlife such as wild turkeys, rabbits, partridge, deer and beavers
- Over 30 kms of groomed OFSC snowmobile trails
About Ride On Rentals
Winter weather adventure can be found by having a snowball fight, going sledding or visiting the mall any day in December. Enjoy snow-fueled fun with today's WagJag: $59 for a 1-hour snowmobile rental from Ride On Rentals (a $119 value).
Take a drive on the wild side with a one-hour self-driven snowmobile rental in Pretty River Provincial Park. With your voucher, you and a friend can twist and turn through 30 km of hard wood forests while taking in scenic lookouts, crossing beautiful bridges and enjoying the open country. Whether you hit the groomed trails on your own, or decide to join a trail tour, you'll have everything you need (including a helmet, map, insurance and trail pass) to enjoy a safe and scenic hour on the snow.
Ride On Rentals also offers ice fishing and snowshoeing experiences, so whether you're looking for a high-speed adventure or a relaxing winter experience, Ride On Rentals has something to suit your snow style.
- Expires June 8, 2013
- Valid for 1 or 2 people on 1 snowmobile
- Must give 48 hours' notice for cancellation or voucher is void
- Fuel/oil costs extra (approx. $15), 1 or 2 riders per snowmobile, includes snowmobile rental, helmet(s), trail maps, insurance and trail pass, may join a tour
- Must be at least 16 years of age and hold a valid driver's license, must sign a waiver of liability and a rental contract
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back