$18 for a Whole Chicken Dinner Combo, Including a Whole Chicken, Choice of Four Sides and Two Sauces, from The Chickery (a $36 Value)
Why we love it
- Featuring chicken from Beretta Farms that is vegetable grain fed and free range, and raised without the use of antibiotics, hormones or steroids
- Meal includes a whole roasted 3 lb chicken, four delicious sides and 2 sauces (choose from plum, smoky BBQ, buttermilk ranch and house gravy) all made fresh from scratch
- Chef David Adjey (Food Network)
About The Chickery
If you've been thinking of trying out a new restaurant, but you've been a bit timid, then why not try today's WagJag? It isn't for chickens, but it is for chicken: $18 gets you a complete roast chicken dinner with four sides and two sauces from Chef David Adjey's restaurant, The Chickery (a $36 value).
Your voucher is for poultry perfection on those evenings when dinner seems daunting. Chef David Adjey's fast/casual eatery has got incredibly tasty chicken and sides. That tasty chicken comes from Beretta Farms, where fowl is fed vegetable grain, and raised to be not only free range but also free of antibiotics, hormones and steroids. Your voucher gets you one whole 3 lb roasted chicken, plus your choice of four gourmet sides (house salad, Chickery 'slaw, shoestring fries, baked beans, steamed squash, classic mac 'n' cheese, chopped collard greens or potato salad) and two sumptuous sauces that are made from scratch on site - choose from house gravy, plum, smoky BBQ and buttermilk ranch.
By only using quality authentic ingredients, they aim to provide delicious food that you can feel good about eating. The menu, created by renowned chef David Adjey, will change your expectations of what fast food can be!
- Expires September 16, 2012
- Valid only after 4pm from Monday-Saturday
- Valid for dine in or take out
- Limit 1 per visit
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back