$10 for $20 towards Men's, Women's and Kids' Fashions, Home Decor and More at mymark
Why we love it
- Offering great values and prices
- Check out candyworks, with over 60 bulk mix 'n match candies
- An entirely new retailer in Canada
- Fun atmosphere for stress-free shopping
Because at the end of the day, no one ever says "Darn it! I wish I spent way more money today! December is truly the cheapest month in memory," today's WagJag provides some pocketbook relief: $10 for $20 towards fashion, home decor and more from mymark.
Mymark is Canada's newest retail destination, where shoppers will find a new, fun-filled and stress-free shopping environment. At mymark, you will find the lastest fashion for the entire family including toys, home decor, bedding and loads for the kitchen, all at amazing values. At mymark, you will score some sweet deals on the hottest gifts for everyone on your list. Speaking of sweet deals, while you're checking off your holiday shopping list, stop by CandyWorks where you will find a cornucopia of candy towers and sweet treats. They've got over 60 bulk mix-and-match candies for only $2 - perfect for unleashing your inner kid while you shop. Check out mymark on Facebook to get an idea of their fresh philosophy, then stop by one of their six locations.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- Ajax: 314 Harwood Ave. S
- Hamilton: 983 Fennel Ave. E 43 St.
- Georgina: 443 The Queensway S
- Toronto: 429 Parliament St.
- Kitchener: Forest Glen Shopping Centre, 700 Strasburg Rd.
- Welland: 300-390 Lincoln St.
- Expires January 6, 2013 - $10 purchasing value has no expiry
- Limit 1 voucher per person per visit
- Not valid towards gift cards, phone cards or any pre-paid cards
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back