$10 for $20 towards Food from South St. Burger Co.
South St. Burger Co.
Why we love it
- New! - South St. Burger Co. now offers 100% beef hot dogs and gluten-free burger buns
- Feature gourmet burgers with no additives, preservatives or fillers
- More than 25 premium toppings including 5 real cheeses
- New York Fries French fries and poutine
- Choose from 16 locations
About South St. Burger Co.
If there were any justice, we would be able to take improperly cooked, poorly made hamburgers to court, where they would be found "grillty as charred." Instead, you can take some solace in finding a good deal at one of the best burger joints around. Today's WagJag features food that is criminally delicious: $10 for $20 towards food from South St. Burger Co.
Owned and operated by the people behind New York Fries, South St. Burger Co. is well known for offering gourmet burgers at super reasonable prices. On top of that, they now offer 100% beef hot dogs and gluten-free burger buns so everyone can enjoy their tasty comfort food. Using only naturally raised, hormone and antibiotic-free beef, South St. makes fresh, juicy, one-of-a-kind burgers that wow even the most discerning patty critics. Your sandwich is flame-grilled and made to order on the spot, enclosed in a freshly baked bun (white or whole wheat) and topped with any of their 25 delicious toppings. Try smothering your beef in chipotle BBQ sauce, wasabi mayo, fresh guacamole or maybe some spicy ketchup. Say cheese and add a little dairy with cheddar, Swiss, Monterey Pepper Jack, goat or gorgonzola varieties. Instead of the traditional burger, you can opt for a small burger, chicken breast or veggie burger.
The sides at South St. Burger Co. are also best in class. Try New York Fries' fresh-cut French fries and poutine, or order handmade onion rings, salads, milkshakes and more. With a whopping 19 locations to choose from, you should have no trouble finding yourself in hamburger heaven. What's even better is you can purchase up to five WagJags and keep the tastiness coming all week long.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- Ajax (Kingston Rd. & Salem): 269 Kingston Rd. E
- Aurora (Wellington & 404): 35 First Commerce Dr.
- Barrie (Mapleview & 400): 421 Bryne Dr.
- Barrie (Community Mall): 534 Bayfield St.
- Burlington (Burloak & QEW): 738 Burloak Dr.
- Markham (Woodbine & Denison): 7355 Woodbine Ave.
- Mississauga (Winston Churchill): 3021 Argentia Rd.
- Newmarket (Yonge & Mulock): 16925 Yonge St.
- Oakville (Trafalgar & Cornwall): 485 Trafalgar Rd.
- Pickering (Brookdale Centre): 1105 Kingston Rd., Unit 12
- Toronto (Bayview Village Shopping Centre): 2901 Bayview Ave.
- Toronto (Shops at Don Mills): 49 Clock Tower Rd.
- Toronto (Dufferin & Steeles): 2215 Steeles Ave. W
- Toronto (Islington): 1020 Islington Ave.
- Toronto (Laird & Wicksteed): 45 Wicksteed Ave.
- Toronto (Yonge & Eglinton): 2383 Yonge St.
- Expires May 29, 2013
- Vouchers may be redeemed starting Nov 30, 2012
- Limit 1 voucher per person per visit
- Voucher must be used in one visit
- Valid only at the location chosen at checkout
- Not valid with other offers
- Voucher can be used towards food and the associated taxes, but not towards alcoholic beverages. No cash value. No cash back.