$15 for $30 towards Croatian-Inspired Food and Drink at Hrvati Bar in Koreatown
Why we love it
- "Beer Garden" now open!
- A variety of Croatian-inspired dishes
- Well-sized portions
- More than 50 different varieties of award winning beer
About Hrvati Bar
When you're in the mood for food, it's best not to brood over leftovers brewed. Find a taste like no other deep in Koreatown with today's WagJag: $15 for $30 towards Croatian-inspired food and drink at Hrvati Bar.
Hrvati Bar is where you are - or should be. Prepare to meet your new favourite burger at this hopping joint, where visitors assemble around a communal table to dig hungrily into a variety of Croatian-inspired foods. Take the cevapi, for example: a sausage platter complemented by a side of eggplant, roasted red peppers, sour cream and a buttered bun. The Croatian-style burger ($14) promises to satisfy your taste buds with seven ounces of Ontario beef and a host of sizzling toppings. Expand your cultural horizons with savoury dishes such as schnitzel ($16), beef goulash ($14), chicken paprikas ($12) and more. More familiar fare can be found in the form of french fries ($5), veggie burgers ($12) and crepes ($6). You can read more about this popular food spot in this review by the National Post. Don't pass up this opportunity to eat some of the tastiest food you've ever had!
"This has to be one of the best burgers in the city!" - Urbanspoon
"Food: one of the top five perfect burger and fries I've ever consumed. The hamburger bun alone is a soft, chewy dream. Atmosphere: cute and cozy. It's a perfect place to bring someone whom you've wanted to impress with your off-the-beaten-path restaurant reco." - Urbanspoon
- Expires October 26, 2012
- Must give 24 hours' notice for cancellation or voucher is void
- Limit 1 voucher per table of 1-3, 2 vouchers per table of 4-6 and 3 vouchers per table of 7-9
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid Sunday to Thursday only; open Monday to Thursday from 5pm to 12am and on Sunday from 3pm to 11pm
- Voucher valid for a minimum of $30 towards food and drink pre-tax.
- Does not include Gratuity
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back