$10.75 for Weekend Green Fees for 9 Holes of Executive Golf on the Whistling Winds Course at Carruther's Creek Golf & Country Club (a $21.50 Value)
Carruther's Creek Golf and Country Club
Why we love it
- 9 hole, par 3 executive course
- Featuring sand traps, mature trees, doglegs and island tee-offs
- Family friendly
- Clubhouse, banquet hall, driving range and indoor golf simulators on site
About Carruther's Creek Golf and Country Club
Golf has become such a popular game that on desert islands it's played using small coconuts and club-like sticks normally reserved for building getaway rafts. Tee off on an inhabited, professionally-designed course with a WagJag at Carruther's Creek Golf & Country Club: $10.75 for weekend green fees for nine holes of golf on the Whistling Winds executive course (a $21.50 value).
Highlights of the Whistling Winds Course
This par 3 executive length course offers a scenic sporting experience for players of all levels. The family-friendly turf boasts eye-catching surroundings such as mature trees and island tee-offs.
Tips for Success on the Greens
Hole 6 requires a calculated drive over a pond. Make sure you bring your A-game for this one.
Carruther's Creek offers the quintessential golf outing thanks to its licensed clubhouse and DeadSolid golf simulators with 30 virtual courses to choose from. For weddings, there's a banquet hall for supping and celebrating, as well as a greenhouse for photo ops.
Linger around these Links for
A round on Carruther's other par 36 course, Lake Breeze, which offers nine holes built amidst flower-laden fields, deep forests and wetland preserves.
- Expires at the end of the 2012 season
- Limit 1 voucher per visit
- Valid on weekends only (excluding holiday weekends)
- Tee times subject to availability (first come first serve)
- Not valid for tournament play
- No rainchecks
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back