$27 for a Pair of Dig It High Five Garden and Utility Handwear (a $54 Value)
Why we love it
- Extended 5 inches longer than the original Dig It handwear to protect wrists and forearms
- Featured on CBC's Dragon's Den
- Unique industrial patent protection for hands and nails
- Built-in pillow-top protector in each fingertip to maximize protection
- Washable, breathable, water resistant
About Dig It
Unlike nursery rhyme Mary, Mary, quite contrary with silver bells, cockle shells and dirt-laden finger nails, modern-day Mary, Mary is concerned with protecting fingertips and avoiding polish chips. Keep fingers protected and pretty with today's WagJag: $27 for a pair of Dig It High Five garden and utility handwear (a $54 value).
Discerning women will dig this deal, offering gardeners and DIY'ers one pair of protective Dig It High Five handwear. Extending 5 inches longer than regular Dig It handwear to protect wrists and forearms, these glorious gloves are made with interior pillow top protection inside each fingertip to help cushion the nails from wear and tear. With four sizes and an easy-to-read sizing chart, women can be sure they'll find a snug fit that'll keep fingers looking fab during all gardening, seasonal cleanup and DIY projects. Dig It keeps environmentally-conscious consumers in mind during all stages of production and packaging; these washable, breathable and water resistant gloves are made with and packaged in recycled materials.
Dig It handwear was first featured on Dragon's Den in 2009. See how they've grown on this Dragon's Den update episode that aired in 2011. For more information about Dig It, visit their Facebook or Twitter pages.
- Expires October 6, 2012
- Limit 1 per transaction
- Shipping in Canada is included
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back