$69 for 1 Ticket to Backbeat at the Royal Alexandra Theatre (up to a $137.50 Value) Tickets Available August 21 - September 2
Backbeat at the Royal Alexandra Theatre
Why we love it
- Features all-time rock 'n' roll classics you know and love
- North American premiere
- "Smashing! Brilliant! Bewitching!" - The Globe and Mail
- Purchase tickets in one transaction to ensure seats are reserved together
About Backbeat at the Royal Alexandra Theatre
A staple of the '60s scene, the Beatles were rockin' and rollin' when sporting sideburns and a mop-top was considered cool. Get back to your musical roots (sans sideburns) with today's WagJag that'll revisit the rock 'n' roll revolution: $69 for 1 ticket to Backbeat at the Royal Alexandra Theatre (up to a $137.50 value).
Come together with friends and family to sing along with the personalities of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Pete Best and Stuart Sutcliffe as they embark on their journey from the famous docks of Liverpool to search for success in the seedy red light district of Hamburg.
During this two-hour and 20-minute show, you'll witness how the compelling triangular relationship between the band's original bassist Stuart Sutcliffe, the striking German photographer with whom he fell in love and his best friend John Lennon became an intrinsic part of the Beatles' story - and put them on an unstoppable trajectory onto the world stage.
Directed by the award-winning David Leveaux, Backbeat features all-time rock 'n' roll classics including Love Me Do, PS I Love You, Twist & Shout, Rock 'N' Roll Music, Long Tall Sally, Please Mr. Postman and Money live on stage as performed by 'The Beatles.'
Seating (click here to see the seating map) is for orchestra row P-V, the lower balcony or the upper boxes. Seating is pre-assigned (no selection will be available).
Showtimes (choose one at checkout):
- Tuesday, August 21: 8pm
- Wednesday, August 22: 2pm
- Wednesday, August 22: 8pm
- Thursday, August 23: 8pm
- Friday, August 24: 8pm
- Saturday, August 25: 2pm
- Saturday, August 25: 8pm
- Sunday, August 26: 2pm
- Tuesday, August 28: 8pm
- Wednesday, August 29: 2pm
- Wednesday, August 29: 8pm
- Thursday, August 30: 8pm
- Friday, August 31: 8pm
- Saturday, September 1: 2pm
- Saturday, September 1: 8pm
- Sunday, September 2: 2pm
Advisory: Backbeat contains strong language and scenes of an adult nature. Parental guidance is advised for those under the age of 12. Rock 'n' roll will be played at a volume appropriate to this music. (It ain't chamber music.)
- Valid only for the showtime chosen (date printed on this voucher)
- Each voucher is redeemable for 1 ticket
- Not valid with other offers
- Not valid on previously purchased tickets
- Must pick up tickets on date of show. Box office opens 2 hours before show
- Non-refundable, non-transferable
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back