$21 for 20 x 32 g Organic, Fair Trade Chocolate Candy Bars (a $42 Value) - Choose from 2 Flavours - Shipping Included
Why we love it
- Certified fair trade and organic
- Dark chocolate variety is certified Kosher
- Produced and packaged in Peru
- First of their kind in Canada
- Choose from 2 flavours
Savour chocolate that's guilt-free in more ways than one with a box of 20 Camino chocolate candy bars. In addition to packing a rich, delicious taste, these bars are crafted the organic, fair-trade way, and are made and packed in Peru to give their country of origin an economic boost. Choose your box from two flavours: the fruity, nutty burst of dark chocolate with almonds and raisins; or smooth milk chocolate with crispy puffed rice and quinoa.
We Love It Because...
- Both flavours are organic and ethically made
- Chocolate-candy bar combo is the first of its kind on the Canadian market
- Rich outsides and decadent middles are a seriously sweet treat
How this Deal Works
This product will be delivered to your home by WagJag. Here's how to get it:
1) Place your order with WagJag Grocery.
2) Enter your shipping information when prompted at checkout.
3) That's it! Orders will be delivered to your door.
About the Supplier
While buying local is best, some of the foods we love can't be grown in Canadian climes. Camino bridges the gap by bringing this food as directly as possible from Southern family farmers and producers, creating sweet treats as well as vibrant, sustainable communities. Owned by La Siembra Co-operative in the Ottawa-Gatineau region, Camino offers consumers high-quality ethical products through partnerships with producer co-operatives that foster sustainable livelihoods and community development.
- This product will be shipped directly to the address you provided
- Product will arrive within 2-4 weeks of deal closing
- No additional charges