$199 for 2 Romantic Nights and Breakfast at Westwind Inn (a $400 value)
Why we love it
- Upgrade to a weekend stay for $85.50/night
- Romantic fireside dinner packages available upon request
- Upgrade to jet tub for $30, lake side for $20
- Free use of snowshoes, cross country skiis and skating
- All rooms have a fireplace and large en suite bathroom
- Limited quantity available
About Westwind Inn
After the whirlwind of friend and family time that is December (and let's face it, also November) one can be left with the overwhelming need to hermit oneself from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Well, instead of stocking up on non-perishable food items and the super-extended version of Lord of the Rings, why not grab your sweetie and todays WagJag: $199 for 2 romantic nights and breakfast at Westwind Inn (a $400 value).
Valid for a weekday stay (weekend stays available for a small upgrade fee), your WagJag will help you unwind at Westwind Inn, nestled in a natural lakeside wilderness. Although away from it all, Westwind is close to Toronto and Ottawa, meaning a long drive wont cut into your vacay time. Enjoy the log-cabin like decorating and large en suite bathroom in your comfortable room with a fireplace. If you're feeling adventurous grab some snow shoes, cross country skis or enjoy a bit of skating.
Superb lakeside dining, clean, peaceful rooms, cozy nights by the fireplace and a welcoming atmosphere make Westwind Inn a wonderful place for a relaxing holiday, couples retreat, honeymoon, fishing trip, group retreat, family reunion, weddings or just to get away from it all. Pets are welcome (with a small fee) and upgrades are available to your WagJag.
- Expires April 30, 2012
- Call to book reservations, rooms subject to availability
- Based on 1-2 occupancy, additional guests add $75
- Pet friendly at an additional charge
- Taxes not included and are payable at check in. Voucher has no cash value. No cash back.