$15 for a Toronto Walking Ghost Tour from Tour Guys (a $30.72 Value)
Why we love it
- A tour of Toronto's best ghost stories
- Fun and informative family activity
- See historic landmarks and vintage architecture
- Takes place rain-or-shine
About Tour Guys
What do faint sobs, a woman clutching a handkerchief and the mentally ill have in common with Queen's Park's Ontario Legislature Building? And no, we're not talking about the building's current living occupants - we're referring to those who haunt it. Don't believe in ghost stories? Test your courage with today's spooky WagJag: $15 for a ghost walking tour of Toronto from Tour Guys (a $30.72 value).
Don't ignore those chills down your spine as you explore Toronto's historic sites. Tour Guys take brave souls on a walking tour of some of Toronto's most notorious haunted places. Spots include Old City Hall, St. Michael's Hospital, MacKenzie House and Ryerson University. Listen to a collection of the city's legendary mix of spooky and skeptical inquiry that generally aren't known to the public. The disturbing tales are both educational and frightening. Adding to the spooky ambiance, the Ghost Tours happen in the dark from 8pm to 10pm. But don't worry; the unexplained flickering lights should brighten your way.
Test the strength of your heart leading up to Halloween! Tours take place every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from September 22 to October 27, 2012. Spend a terrifying night huddling against your walking tour buddies. Just don't stray from the group, because you never know what, or who, will be creeping up behind you...
- Expires October 27, 2012
- Must give 24 hours' notice for cancellation or voucher is void
- Unlimited buys/visits per person
- Valid only for Toronto ghost tours
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back