$24 to Create Your Own Will at FormalWill.ca (a $49 Value)
Why we love it
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Will and signing instruction letter is tailored to your province or territory of residence
- Create a legally binding document in minutes from the comfort of your own home or office
- Avoid the time and cost associated with consulting a lawyer
FormalWill.ca is meant for relatively straight-forward situations and allows you to create online legal Wills which are instantly created with a back-up copy emailed to you. You can be rest assured that you'll be able to rest in peace.
They say there are two things that are certain in life: TV reruns and taxes. Today's WagJag helps you prepare for one of those inevitabilities; for $24 you can create your own will at FormalWill.ca (a $49 value).
Your voucher entitles you to some peace of mind concerning the hereafter, right here and now. Simply register at FormalWill.ca and follow the straightforward instructions to create your own legally binding document, tailored for the Canadian province or territory in which you live. The questions cover the revoking of former wills and testaments, appointing an executor, leaving specific gifts to individuals, charity clauses and much more. The final product is a legal will and a detailed signing instruction letter, which provides information on what you need to do once you have printed out your will.
FormalWill.ca is Canada's leader in online wills. The user-friendly site was founded by a Canadian lawyer. The process is hassle-free and allows you to save the money and time you might otherwise have spent in a lawyer's office. All wills are instantly created with a backup copy emailed to you, so you can rest assured that you'll be able to rest in peace.
- Voucher must be redeemed by May 21, 2013
- Each individual requires a separate will (couples must have two - one for each person)
- Please wait 24 hours to redeem your voucher after receiving it
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back