Delhi Golf & Country Club: Two Options Option 1: $32 for 9 Holes of Golf for 2 Option 2: $52 for 18 Holes of Golf for 2 Both Options include Cart Rental and a Large Bucket of Balls for the Driving Range
Delhi Golf and Country Club
Why we love it
- Mature championship course
- Casual patio and dining room
- Large bucket contains approx. 55-60 balls
About Delhi Golf and Country Club
Served with scones and cookies, tea for two is the recipe for a royal afternoon. For another type of tee for two that's served with clubs, balls and birdies, try one of today's WagJags from Delhi Golf & Country Club:
- $32 for 9 holes of golf for 2 including a cart and large bucket of balls at the driving range (a $65 value)
- $52 for 18 holes of golf for 2 including a cart and large bucket of balls at the driving range (an up to $107 value)
Highlights of the Course
This par 72 championship course has been offering patrons a swinging good time since 1963. Choose to play nine or 18 holes of golf from four different tee blocks - blue (6,400 yards) white (6,100), gold (5,165) or red/ladies (5,050).
Tips for Success on the Greens
Though they're not giving away any specific hints, Delhi warns that hole 7, a 99-yard par 3, should be played carefully. It has a pond in the front as well as behind the green, plus a bush to the left of the hole. You'll have to rely on your own basic golf knowledge for this one, or have your copy of Golf for Dummies handy.
Delhi stocks golfing paraphernalia of all sorts at the pro shop, and allows golfers of all types (duffer to scratch) to hone their skills at the driving range. For post-game pleasantries, it's best to head to the clubhouse patio overlooking the course, or the 135-seater dining room. The change room has private shower stalls and communal saunas, so you can get cleaned up prior to hitting the 19th hole.
To Please the Golfer's Palate
To quench your thirst, satiate your appetite and keep your wallet heavy, the clubhouse serves a beer and 1 lb of wings for $9.95. Hamburgers and schnitzel are two other clubhouse favourites.
Getting to the Links
To get to this Delhi golf course from London, Ontario, it takes significantly less time than it does to travel from London, England to Delhi, India.
- Expires October 31, 2012 (or at end of 2012 season)
- Must give 24 hours' notice for cancellation or voucher is void
- Limit 1 voucher per couple per visit
- Valid any time during the week and after 1pm on weekends and holidays
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back