Four Points by Sheraton Fallsview Hotel: Two Package Options Package 1: $95 for a Stay in a Cityview Double Queen or Single King Room + Dining and Entertainment Vouchers Package 2: $155 Package 1 + 2 Tickets to the Greg Frewin Magic Show
Four Points by Sheraton Fallsview Hotel (2012 and Before)
Why we love it
- Both options include a $40 dining voucher at the Keg Steakhouse & Bar and a $50 Dave & Buster's Game Play card
- Onsite amenities include: East Side Mario's Italian Eatery, IHOP Restaurant and a Starbucks Cafe
- Connected to the Fallsview Casino by a glass walkway
- One block from Niagara Falls and surrounding attractions
- Free Wi-Fi, new indoor pool, two hot tubs and fitness centre
- Package 2: Receive two Level 1 tickets to the Greg Frewin Magic show with each stay - click here for show dates and times
About Four Points by Sheraton Fallsview Hotel (2012 and Before)
They say it's good to get away every once in a while, to see new sights, try new things and make sure your supply of miniature shampoo bottles and soaps never dwindles. Today's double WagJag offers a trip to where the fun is constantly flowing. Choose from two hotel packages at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview:
- Package 1: $95 for a 1-night stay in a Cityview double queen or single king room, a $40 dining voucher for the Keg Steakhouse & Bar, $50 Dave & Busters' game card and unlimited shuttle service to the falls and surrounding attractions (a $199 value)
- Package 2: $155 for everything included in package 1, plus two level 1 tickets to a Greg Frewin magic show (a $319 value)
Either of these packaged deals give you much more than just room and board. You'll eat well with a $40 voucher for Fallsview dining at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, and potentially play well with $50 of credit towards games at Dave & Buster's arcade for adults. If your life could use a little enchantment, opt for option two, which also includes a pair of level 1 tickets to a Greg Frewin magic show (you also receive 10% off the buffet with your voucher). Thanks to your unlimited shuttle service, you won't have to worry about transportation to the major sights.
The ideal abode for relaxing after a juicy steak, Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview features rooms with panoramic views, free Wi-Fi and flat screen TV's. The hotel also boasts a new indoor pool facilities complete with two hot tubs and a fitness centre. When you feel like hitting the town you won't have to go far - the hotel is connected to the Fallsview Casino by indoor walkway and is located one block from Niagara Falls and its surrounding attractions. Buy one voucher for a short but sweet steal-away, or multiple to stack together for consecutive nights of vacationing.
- Must stay by May 24, 2012. Valid Sunday to Thursday and on select bonus Fridays: April 13, 20 and 27, and May 4. Not valid on May 20.
- Subject to availability
- Based on double occupancy. Must check in by 4pm and check out by noon. 5 people max. in double queen room, 3 people max. in king room. Additional adults $10 a head (children under 17 free)
- May use multiple vouchers to book consecutive nights
- For $40 Keg voucher: May use one voucher per visit for dine-in only. Not valid for alcohol. No cash value. No cash back
- Taxes excluded. No cash value. No cash back