$7 for an Adult Admission to Seasons Christmas Show, November 22-24 at the International Centre in Mississauga (a $15 Value)
Seasons Christmas Show
Why we love it
- One-of-a-kind gifts, gourmet treats, demonstrations and seminars
- Free parking, free parcel check, free carry-out and free re-entry (for the same day)
- Hosting more than 200 exhibitors featuring everything holiday-related
About Seasons Christmas Show
Finding the perfect Christmas gift can be harder than finding Waldo in the Land of Waldos. Make sure your yuletide gifts stand out from the crowd with today's festive WagJag: $7 for an adult admission to Seasons Christmas Show at the International Centre (regularly $15). The show sleds into town from November 22 to the 24, 2013.
Featuring 200 vendors selling their seasonal wares, Seasons Christmas Show performs the Christmas miracle of making to-do lists disappear. Aisles of booths with jewellery, spa products, adult and children's clothing, toys and pet products are a shopper's wonderland. Transform a ho-hum home into a holiday hotspot with ho ho home decor like wreaths, unique ornaments, tabletop decorations, linens, and fully dressed trees. Gourmet foods like cheeses, desserts, preserves and gingerbread houses help you stuff stomachs and stockings with treats.
In addition to satisfying shopping needs, Seasons Christmas Show also entertains and educates. Don’t miss Jane Lockhart of W Network’s Colour Confidential; Vicky Sanderson, On the House columnist for the Toronto Star and Reno & Decor Magazine; design expert Jackie Glass of CityTV’s Cityline; Food Director Annabelle Waugh of Canadian Living and Frank Ferragine of CityTV’s BT, just to name a few. Purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win a holiday wreath designed by our celebrities in support of the Peel Children’s Aid Foundations (PCAF).
A full list of vendors, features, and events can be found on the Seasons Christmas Show website. Show hours are as follows:
- Friday, November 22: 10am-8pm
- Saturday, November 23: 10am-6pm
- Sunday, November 24: 10am-5pm
- Expires November 24, 2013. Show runs November 22-24
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Valid only for single day admission
- Not valid with other offers
- No refund after event date
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back