$69 for a 1-Year Family Membership to Casa Loma (a $150 Value)
Why we love it
- Receive advance notice for Kid's Club events and 5% discount on Kid's Club programs
- One of Toronto's landmark attractions
- Decorated suites, secret passages and beautiful gardens
About Casa Loma
Every kid grows up wanting to be a prince or princess - and even as adults they won't turn down the opportunity to feel like royalty. No crowns and tiaras are required for this WagJag, though they're welcome: $69 for a one-year family membership to Casa Loma (a $150 value).
This historic mansion-turned-museum is one of Toronto's most popular landmarks, a reflection of old European elegance and splendour formerly owned by Sir Henry Pellatt. Bring the whole family to explore the grounds' hidden passageways, decorated suites, towers, stables and more. Self-guided tours, available in nine languages and for the hearing impaired, provide a multimedia-assisted look into the gothic castle's rich history.
The family membership - valid for one to two adults and up to three kids (under the age of 18) gives families access to Casa Loma and the castle's majestic grounds during regular operating hours, in addition to a host of other benefits.
Family membership includes:
- Advance notice for Kid's Club events and 5% discount on Kid's Club programs
- 15% discount in the Castle Keep Gift Shop on regularly priced items
- 10% discount at Sir Henry's Cafe
- Advance notice and priority purchasing privileges for selected special events, including the Christmas and March Break programs
- Advance notice of all programs, including Casa Loma Kid's Club and private tour packages
- Discount on selected programs
- Member's Night
- Member's newsletter and seasonal garden newsletter
- Personalized Casa Loma membership card(s)
- Must activate by August 15, 2012. Membership valid for 12 months
- Limit 1 voucher per 1-2 adults and up to 3 children (under 18 years of age)
- Valid for new members only, or members who have been a lapsed member for more than 1 year
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back