$29.50 for 12 x 1 lb Packs of Extra Lean Ground Chicken (a $66 Value)
Why we love it
- Supplier: Erie Meats
- 12 x 1 lb packs
- No added ingredients
- Individually vacuum packed portions
- Product is raw, frozen
- Compare at $5.49/lb retail
About Erie Meats
1401 Lawrence Ave. W.
Toronto, ON, M6L1A4, CA
Ideal for burgers, meatballs, sauces or sculpting contests, ground chicken is a lean and flavourful alternative to beef overload. Conveniently divided into individual one-pound vacuum packs, this case of ground poultry makes it simple to pull out smaller increments for smaller meals without having to chisel your chicken off a solid frozen block.
How this Deal Works
Pick up at a retail location. Here's how:
1) Place your order with WagJag Grocery.
2) At checkout, choose the grocery store nearest you as a pick-up location.
3) During the deal's specified pick-up period, bring your printed voucher to the Customer Service counter at the grocery store you selected.
4) That's it! Feel free to shop while your order is fetched.
About the Supplier
Headquartered in Mississauga, Erie Meats supplies the GTA and beyond with fine poultry and other meat products.
Try This Recipe: Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- MacMillan's, 6834 Hwy 7 W (Mon-Fri 9am-7pm; Sat 10am-6pm; Sun 10am-5pm)
- Elite Meats, 220 Clements Rd. W (Mon-Fri 6am-4pm; Sat 8am-1pm; closed Sat from Thanksgiving until April 1; closed Sun)
- Chicken On The Run - delivery only, conditions apply
- Customers who select this option must call Chicken on the Run at (705) 792-5222 to provide their delivery address and set up a delivery time within the redemption period (as specified in Offer Details above)
- Receive free delivery when you combine your WagJag order with any purchase from Chicken On The Run (no minimum)
- Or pay $10 to have only your WagJag Grocery order delivered
- If you have any questions before placing your order, call WagJag Customer Service at 1-855-492-4524 Monday to Friday, 9am6pm
- Brant Food Center, 94 Grey St. (Mon-Fri 7am-8pm; Sat 7am-7pm; Sun 7am-6pm)
- The Village Butcher, 132 Sixth St. (Tue-Sun 8am-7pm; closed Mon)
- Scoly's Hometown Market, 178 Nebo Rd. (Mon-Wed 8am-7pm; Thu-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat 8am-7pm; Sun 9am-5pm)
- Michael-Angelos, 8555 Woodbine Ave. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-8pm; Sun 9am-7pm)
- Foodport, 575 Ontario St. (Mon-Sat 8am-9pm; Sun 9am-7pm)
- Brandt Meats, 1878 Mattawa Ave. (Wed 8am-6pm; Thu-Fri 8am-7pm; Sat 7am-3pm; closed Sun-Tue)
- Michael-Angelos, 4099 Erin Mills Pkwy (Mon-Fri 8am-10pm; Sat 7am-9pm; Sun 9am-6pm)
- Brandco Wholesale, 5050 Tomken Rd. (Mon-Sat 9am-7pm; closed Sun)
- Vince's Market, 19101 Leslie St. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-8pm; Sun 8am-7pm)
- The Country Grocer, 729 Ridgewood Ave. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat-Sun 8am-7pm)
- J&W Foods, 2201 Brimley Rd. (Mon-Wed 9am-5pm; Thu-Fri 9am-6pm; Sat 9am-3pm; closed Sun)
- Doyle's Marketplace, 40 Elm St. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 9am-6pm; Sun 11am-5pm)
- Lady York Foods, 2939 Dufferin St. (Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 9am-5pm)
- Vince's Market, 234 Toronto St. S (Mon-Wed 8am-9pm; Thu-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat-Sun 8am-7pm)
- Cataldi Fresh Market, 140 Woodbridge Ave. (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 9am-5pm)
- MUST pick up between Friday, October 5 - Wednesday, October 10, 2012
- This deal is being sold to you to by the manufacturer. The retailer does not carry this product in stock
- Support the WagJag Grocery program and your local grocer by shopping for your weekly grocery essentials when picking up your order