$14 for a Dozen Cupcakes from Cupcake Culture (a $31.75 Value)
Why we love it
- Gourmet cupcakes
- Chocolate, vanilla and Oreo flavours
- Nut-free and made from scratch
- Natural ingredients with no preservatives
- Delivery area: west to Dufferin, south to Bloor, east to Victoria Park and north to Rutherford
About Cupcake Culture
Beautifully frosted cupcakes, much like beautifully dressed women, are almost impossible to resist and may wind up in the arms of George Clooney if left unattended too long. Give bewitching baked goods the attention they deserve with today's WagJag: $14 for one dozen cupcakes Cupcake Culture (a $31.75 value).
Cupcakes Culture's brand of confectionery architecture is made with expert care, resulting in treats lovely in appearance and decadent in taste. Sisterly bakers Sari Winston and Alana Goodman have taken on the arduous task of taste-testing countless recipes in order to settle on the perfect formula to provide their sugar-craving clientele. Order a dozen full-sized cupcakes from the shop to include four cakes in their three most popular flavours - chocolate, vanilla and Oreo. Each batch is baked from scratch, renouncing nut products and preservatives in exchange for simple, natural ingredients. Thick layers of buttercream icing top each treat for an eye-pleasing look and mouth-pleasing sweetness. Have them delivered to your door for an extra fee (within delivery area), or pick them up during regular store hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm). Delivery area: west to Dufferin, south to Bloor, east to Victoria Park and north to Rutherford.
- Expires October 2, 2013
- Must give 48 hours' notice for order cancellation or voucher is void
- Limit 2 vouchers per person, 2 per visit. May buy more as gifts
- Not valid with other offers. No substitutions or frosting colour requests
- Extra fee for delivery ($15 within delivery area)
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back