$199 for a Japanese Super Straight Hair Treatment at Fraiche Salon (a $450 Value)
Why we love it
- Skilled team of stylists
- Uses ultra luxe BioIonic, Natural Ion therapy and Ion-Retexurizing system and products
- Lasts up to 6 months
- Tranquil environment
About Fraiche Salon
Straight hair gives off a sleek impression and presents follicle-dwelling hair fairies with a clear cut path to get from the top of the forehead to the shoulders. See that your locks are always making a beeline with today's WagJag: $199 for a Japanese Super Straight hair treatment at Fraiche Salon.
Fraiche Salon's professional smoothing treatment fulfils your head's wildest dreams, giving it sleek, shiny strands through the seasons. Free yourself from flat ironing and stop fearing the humidity with Japanese straightening, an in-salon process carefully carried out by one of Fraiche's experienced stylists. Professional grade BioIonic ReTex products (free of sodium hydroxide and guanidine hydroxide) are applied, ironing out hair's kinks and re-texturizing each strand to transform messy mops into manageable manes. The salon process takes approximately three-to-four hours, so be sure to pencil in enough me-time to get those locks looking luscious.
Fraiche Salon is a quiet refuge where clients can unwind and enjoy their experience. In addition to permanent straightening, the salon pampers with cuts, colours, facials, waxing and much more. Check out the website to learn about all of their services.
- Expires July 20, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Must give 24 hours' notice for cancellation or voucher is void
- Process can take from 3-4 hours total
- Not valid with other offers
- Very long and/or thick hair subject to $20 surcharge
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back