$39 for a 3-Hour Lunch or Dinner Christmas Cruise on a Fully Heated Ship from Toronto Christmas Party (a $90 Value)
Toronto Christmas Party
Why we love it
- 3-hour cruise on the 340-tonne Stella Borealis
- Fully licensed cash bar
- Professional DJ
- Cruise dates available from November to December
About Toronto Christmas Party
Christmas brings out the Santa in some, the Scrooge in others and the credit card in all. Celebrate the season with today's WagJag: $39 for a lunch or dinner Christmas cruise on a fully heated ship from Toronto Christmas Party (a $90 value).
Set sail on your holiday plans with your voucher, valid for a three-hour lunch or dinner cruise along the Toronto harbourfront aboard the 340-tonne, fully-heated Stella Borealis. During this 19+, fully licensed (cash bar) cruise, you'll enjoy the sights of the city and the sounds of a professional DJ spinning your requests and dance-worthy hits. To cure your appetite for festive favourites, lunch and dinner guests will enjoy a menu featuring a traditional roast turkey with all the fixin's, mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables, fresh baked bread, penne pasta in marinara sauce, a selection of tarts, cakes, squares, brownies, holiday cookies, and coffee or tea.
Toronto Christmas Party is hosting over 15 cruises between November and December, so invite your friends, family and co-workers, purchase as many vouchers as you like, and set sail on your holiday plans. Cruise dates must be booked through Toronto Christmas Party's website upon accessing your voucher.
- Expires December 24, 2013
- May redeem multiple vouchers at one time
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Cruise must be booked through Toronto Christmas Party's website (see below)
- Cruise dates based on availability
- No refunds after event date is booked
- Does not include tax (tax charged on discounted price). No cash value. No cash back